EOSLAMP SP11 AAA XPE R3 $19.90 with own optional output! for $0.99 extra

It's a nice little light. I've had 2 people ask me to order one for them after seeing it.

thanks for the nice screenshots. i better not ask about tints on low modes :wink:

@BetweenRides, i refrain from showing (off) my keychain light (typically it's the Tank E09) to people because questions like 'where did you get it', 'how much is it', 'could you order one for me' would embarrass me. (10440's, DD, 2 months waiting, with discounts only 5$, from local retailer 23€ wtf --- i am not keen on having such a "too much"-conversation with someone who just happens to like my keychain light but isnt really into the topic. next second he would look after a girl's **** and we've got a total change of subject etc.).

The wall is yellow, yellow can have a bit of green in it, actually there are many shades of one color, I didn't care about white balance in this shot, it was to demonstrate the brightness level and where it situates. A colored wall will alter everything or even the spill from other colored walls,that room has 1x1.5 meters actually. The EOSlamp SP11 is not green, my Quarks surely have a wee bit of green them, actually one slightly more than the other.

Received mine with 100lumen option. It was for the gf. She likes it a lot. The moonlight is great too. Much better beam colour than the similar-sized Tank I received from DX. The Tank had a greenish tint :open_mouth: Works well with alkaline or Eneloop. I find it ususual that the battery is inserted -ve end facing the driver.

It appears that the price has gone up by $5 for this light on Intl Outdoor since I bought it :frowning: