[EU] Free Cometa with BLF A6 or ThorFire TG06S

I ordered 29/01, both still showing as back order; what order dates did you guys have?

27/01/19

My order was 5 minutes before posting this topic.

My A6+Cometa shows shipped too.

The Cometa went out of stock on the 27th then became available again within a couple of days, i assume because a second batch of Cometas were ordered from China to EU warehouse to cover new orders, so maybe the stock has arrived for all orders placed before they sold out on 27th and all those orders are being processed, just not chronologically, and any orders placed after the Cometa came back into stock will be processed in the near future when that second batch arrives. Does this seem plausible?

To those whose A6 + Cometa shipped: What tint of the A6 did you order?

I ordered 1A and it’s still in back order.

3D

I ordered thorfire+cometa on 28/1, still in backorder…

3D

3D

Today mine (thorfire package) went from processing to back order :person_facepalming:

Same in my order. Looks like until the end of CN new year not much will happen.
Also no news about exchanging order for 45% discount…
Patience… if it comes to flaslight I’m like 3yo kid: I want it now! Now! Now! Otherwise I’m gonna cry until I get it :cry:

That’s right. thank you very much.
I have 1Blf A6 (the most light used in this years) and 3 Thorfire…uhm…I don’t really need another one :person_facepalming:

Very good deal anyway!!! :crown:

Likewise 1A and still on back order.

Ordered Thorfire + Cometa on 28 Jan, still on back order…

We will just have wait and see.

Old and new, never realized my first A6 came with the wrong (old?) clip.

The anodizing on the Cometa is flawless on the second one as well, no short on the retaining ring. came with a plastic washer for the positive spring, lens actually seems like it’s better quality than the first one and the threads came super gritty this time but i normally clean and lube my threads anyway.

edit after cleaning, zooming threads aren’t as good as the first one.

Well, lucky you. My cometa hung on ‘back order’ for good…

Which A6 clip is the “wrong” one, the one on the left??

Yes