[EU] Free Cometa with BLF A6 or ThorFire TG06S

Thanks for bringing that up. I knew it was a crappy clip but I didn’t realize it was the wrong one.
I got three A6’s back during the holiday sales & they all have that crummy clip. :person_facepalming:

Ordered mine on the 27th, but it’s still on backorder. First in, last out?

I ordered on the 27th as well.

Package just delivered, which keeps Banggood’s delivery rate at 100% (over 4 or so years).

Indeed the BLF-A6 came with the ugly “long ears” clip, but I use no clip anyway. The Cometa seems as good quality as the ones I got a few months ago.

My TG06S still on backorder…waiting for A6 to arrive.

Shipping on the cometa's last time was flakey but they finally arrived .I'm guessing the Chinese new year didn't help either .

Keep wondering if they always want to keep a few light held in reserve for potential returns,problems or parts that might fail on customers lights .it would seem easier to send a lens or a tailcap then another light or refund a persons money .After a period of time they could just clearance the extra lights or parts .

Got my A6 package today :slight_smile:

Anyone else got Cometa?

My 2 orders are still on ‘back order’ status. Insane…

Mine, too!

Yep mine are still on back order as well :frowning:

I enquired about my order and they said it is out of stock. So i cancelled whole order. Cometa & thorfire.

Order Date: 2019-01-27 13:42:52

Same here

This is really ridiculous. Over 3 weeks waiting and still nothing. No matter how this ‘play’ will end, the bad taste will remain for long…

This is like a big stare-down before a boxing-fight. He who blinks first has lost.
First they promise you a light. Then nothing. Next they promise you partial compensation. Guess what?
Or you cancel your order (like I did). And they walk away, scot-free.

Henk, you are right but… At the end more customers will turn away from them. Playing such tricks on customers usually kills the business.

PS:
Just to share my dissatisfaction with you.
Sine Jan 29 I’ve made 9 orders of which:
3 = back order
4 = processing
2 = shipped

It keeps me seriously thinking of turning away from BG (like I did with GearBest since too many orders did not arrive and were not refunded. Last year I’ve made 66 orders on Gear, this year: 2)

Turns out that my purchase never made it out the BG door either. Missed several emails, but effectively everything is on backorder. Will probably cancel the order and forget about bg for a while.

Oh no, it seems my own negative outcome from their “gift” initiative (documented under Buyer Beware: "Gift" Items on Banggood.com) wasn’t an isolated incident after all.

I really really wish the people at Banggood had chosen something, anything, else to do with the old stock they were trying to move. A raffle, a giveaway, even just auctioning them off on eBay would’ve garnered more goodwill than this misguided sales effort. I’m exploring other options too these days, this was a horrible first shopping experience with them.

Selling the remaining stock is fine, they just need to fix their system so that they can’t get more orders than they have stock

I agree, the main issue in this case was that their current ordering system (which by deficiency or design allows for ordering beyond set quotas for products) didn’t interact well at all with a promotion for limited items that couldn’t be replenished after the fact. I reckon their sales team may not have foreseen the fallout from what seemed like a good idea on paper, though it’s not like this is a new problem…just a new manifestation of an old one.