[EU] Free Cometa with BLF A6 or ThorFire TG06S

I’m sorry to hear that. I got my order, for me everything is good, also no problems with a Cometa…

I just requested refund. All of you waiting for lights to be shipped should also request refund.

It’s clear we won’t get our items. Banggood won’t even respond to me anymore and last answer was:

And they sent me this 5 days ago, on 2019-02-20, so they don’t have a clue what are they doing.

And don’t accept any *, if they offer something else than direct money back don’t accept and if needed open paypal case.

I requested a refund 7 days ago and no answer from BG. Today I opened a paypal case.

I asked today in a live chat when my order will be sent. The support agent replied that they only had one available piece of Cometa. I have decided to cancel this order and I advise you the same.

I think it is more than sure that no one will receive these flashlights

Any chance of shipping two sets ? A6 + Cometa and TG06S + Cometa ?
Still “Back order” ….

I don’t think any backorder will ship. I requested refund.

I’m still fighting with BG.
They splitted my order with Xtar charger + free Niwalker and next cancelled gift …
For parcels with A6 and TG06S (+Cometa’s) I will fight until the end.

It’s pointless, they have none left and none are going to be made.

That’s just a scam, offering bargains and selling to multiple people but don’t deliver after payment has been made…

That’s illegal activity at least in the Netherlands.

I will steer away from banggood until they start a reliable business…
I got offered banggood points as a “solution” :person_facepalming:

Feb.2nd I cancelled the order of the ThorFire TG06S + Cometa, and ordered the ThorFire alone for €8.94. Today it has arrived. Detail: the retainer ring in the tailcap has 2 slots. It almost looks as if those slots were made on the spot. The pieces that were stamped out are now acting as some kind of wedge between the retainer ring and the side-wall of the tailcap.
The retainer ring in the head was easy peasy. It practically rolled over like a puppy when I called it’s name.

EDIT: replaced the standard switch with a BG lighted switch. Works like a charm! No bleeder needed. Just file the diameter of the PCB down to 16mm. And don’t forget to put in a nylon washer :wink:

Yeah, I had basically the same experience back when I was fiddling with mine.
Thank goodness the head was easy to disassemble, too! The front O-ring was misaligned and partially squashed beneath the lens, which compromised the seal and just looked a bit silly.

I requested refund 2 weeks ago and got no response or money back.
Yesterday I escalated paypal claim and today I got my money.

Isn’t it interesting…

Amazing how that works isn’t it?? :wink: . Congrats. :+1:

I canceled the order on Feb 27 and received refund on March 4.
Strange things are happening lately with BG…

Now they even removed the product page.
Well maybe it’s time to bury my hopes.

MeToo. Cancelled 2 orders with Cometa. Received a refund within a few days. No problem at all, but formerly I asked to not split orders.