EURO ZONE: 3 UP ALU Heat sinks for BLF X6 special edition - SALES STOPPED

SALES ARE STOPPED.

Those who have been in contact with me will receive what we have agreed. Be it single heatsinks, heatsinks + 3up noctigon + optics or full builds. Have no fear, I'm still here.

The reason I stop this now is that a sudden and big change has come to my private life.

More explaining in this thread

SALES ARE STOPPED.

Flat "washer" model.

Same as is shown in the massive GB thread. But the first model for the 3UP Noctigon. Not the build up model for the 4up DBCstm is also working on.

I'll let this thread run until 31/12. Those who commit to buy will be contacted after new year. I'll offer these at the 10 usd that every one else seem to (want to) be offering them for. Reason being that postage will make it more (too) expensive from USA and because your package may or may not get picked up by customs. These will be made if there are more than just a few interested.

They came in yesterday - here are some pictures of how one of them go from raw subject to almost ready... I scratched the darn thing when polishing it on a piece of cardboard - I did not spot a paper clip on the back of the cardboard and it pushed through when I started polishing. Total sanding and polishing was about 5 minutes. Only used fine grit sandpaper and cardboard. And spit. I basically just wanted to see how it was to work with.

As you see they look rough

I shone a light low at an angle to really show the machining and the little machining debris.

Looks worse than it is - I am getting better at taking pictures!

Here it is on edge... If you hit the angle juust right it slides down...

If not a little help works too.

a little polish later...

Zoomed in...

Any interest??

If you need modding help I'll put up a modding thread once I get the last bits n bobs in from the great eastern continent.

If you need someone to do it for you... Pm me. But prices are outrageous ;-)

Prices: 10 USD => 8,2 Euro.

Shipping: 2 Euro in Europe.. No tracking.

With tracking the shipping alone is 12 Euro! Fckin thievn bastrd mngrels I should not say such things - sorry.

All interested parties will receive PM's when I get to them. This will include paypal adress and approx. shipping date.

I heard back from the machinist that he has to make 20 to make it work at current price and he is really hoping for 30 to be sold.

He has already delivered the 10 I got. And 3 that he did not like the finish on but sent along in case I could use them anyway.

Now with pictures :-) See first post.

I’m up for one,thanks Ledsmoke.

will the final product have holes for Noctigon XP32 ?

Nice offering, Ledsmoke! I'm in for one! Do I understand correctly (being too lazy to dive into the x6gb thread) that these are meant to be used with the 32mm 3xXP (+1) Noctigon board and Ledl Cute optics? And the size is meant to be used without the glass lens in front of the optic?

Price with shipping and optics?

Btw, where do you buy optics from?

@ Billy: See PM

@ nofearak9: The final product will not have holes. You have to drill through the noctigon centre yourself so I figured you would have the equipment anyway. But I'll drill holes if you specify how big and where. (I am guessing it would be center but I'll do what ever the customer wants (within reason))

@ djozz : Correct. It should fit the X6 with a little sanding to the sides according to that monster thread. If you set the message No. per page to 200 you should find most of the info you seek on or around page 27!!! 8-)

@ RaceR86: I have them on order. A kind member helped me by finding them on german e-bay.

If you or anyone else wants extra I'll sell them for 3 Euro a pop when they get here.

So total price with shipping will be 10,2 Euro - no tracking - for one heatsink.

Total for one heatsink and one optic with shipping - no tracking - will be 13,2 Euro.

If you want one spot and one medium I (will) have both (soon I hope - darn Christmas postal panic!). Add another 3 Euro.

Also updated original post with shipping info.

EDIT: I upfcked the pricing a little when converting USD -> Euro - corrected now! Sorry - its late again.

OP updated. Sales are stopped.