Even money can't buy this flashlight

I’m impressed with the specs

Simple UI

1 Thank

Free shipping.

since there is a price, then obviously money can buy it,

Probably not for vietnamreviews.
The item “CAN NOT ship to Viet Nam” :+1:

Pretty strange, the price shown in Vietnam currency, yet they do not ship it there, btw it is only 72.59usd.

What’s the use case of the red laser? Coolness? Lol, struggling to think of why you’d want a combo device… Hopefully it’s very low power too…

Edit: sounds like it may be more of a spot light than a laser, apparently for long range stealth lighting? Not disturbing animals? Idk, interesting nonetheless

Weapon lights.

With a 32700 battery? Lol

the same as Mateminco TK06, with red laser

They put grenade launchers on ww2 rifles. You can fit a 32700 on there.

Not arguing you can’t, just stating I find it silly if that’s the intended use case.

A grenade launcher is is big as it is because it has to be. Can’t help but feel like an 18650 would be overkill for this application, and if one was concerned about battery because they’re going on a multi-day expedition, they could always bring a backup and keep the weapon lighter (aka more accurate). This would also allow you to charge one while using the other. And yeah “you could do the same with two 32700’s” but… Man idk, I don’t think I’m able to be convinced it’s not silly. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Me with my 32700 weapon light and spare batteries, Vietnam, 1969:

:rofl:

1 Thank

I’d be inclined to think a weapon laser needs to be precisely coaxial with the light body and probably readjustable if it gets out of whack.

I used to carry a torch with a laser pointer to point at out of reach things at jobsites.

@vietnamreviews have you tried this dropdown menu?

Precisely coaxial- naw
Readjustable- ya, but you can readjust anything. Ideally you wouldn’t need to. Not on the fly. It’d just hold zero-ish.