Ever seen this host?

I really want this host (or something very similar to it). Roughly this size with a side-switch or a side-switch and tail-switch.

Size wise, it’s single 18650 and a little bit bigger than P60… Think half-way between P60 and C8.

Anyone ever seen something like this available anywhere?

THANKS!
PPtk

Close enough?

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/new-c20-cree-q5-3-mode-210-lumen-led-flashlight-with-clip-1-x-18650-102968

Nice Find! I don’t like the form-factor quite as much, but it’s the closest I’ve seen thus far!

Thanks!

I think it’s this: Something throwerish, with a seemingly deep reflector and side clicky

Awesome job _the_. You, sir, are a better eBay searcher than I.

How about This One on CNQG I have been eying it off for a while. There is a ready made version too if you prefer.

Oops, just saw you wanted a side switch, nm

I like the side switch, seems more intuitive/ergonomic to use.
Tail switch requires a different grip.

Yeah, I’m familiar with that one. I really like that host as well - I just want to add a few to my collection with side-switches.

The one you linked though - I actually have on order right now :slight_smile: Should be here sometime next year with the speed of SlowBoatFromChinaPost

PPtk

I know this is an old thread, but if you are still looking for it I came across this light here.

http://www.suntekstore.com/goods-10011630-5w_1-led_white_light_bright_torch_luminous_flashlight_lamp_-_black.html

No experience with that store though.

It’s a great host, but has a lousy pill

My review HERE

The D1 host at CNQ is same as the T10 host at IO here. I just did a build with that host using a XM-L2 U2 1C/SinkPAD, 3.85A Nanjg. Of course with my SinkPAD issues, I'm getting only 3.19A measured on a fresh Pana 3400 unprotected, but still does 924 lumens @start, 901 lumens @30 secs which is pretty good. Expect higher #'s on an IMR. Though it doesn't have the side switch, this is one quality host! I really like it, though it's not a mini throw with that OP reflector so much but puts out a nice beam of light, a bit heavy specially with the copper and brass pill insert I added, but with that weight and finish on the host, it's a quality feel! With an IMR and AR lens, this light would be ideal for this compact size. The modes I programmed are moonlight-lo-med-hi-nasty strobe-battery status/2 blink beacon. Using luxdrv as the basic, so mode changing starts at the 1st mode so yo necer have to see the strobe/beacon.

You can’t go wrong with this magnificent light :wink: Review: Dollar Tree Flashlight (Lampe de Poche)

http://www.aurabuy.com/holyfire-3-mode-130-lumens-super-bright-led-flashlight-torch-black-1-18650.html

Dale, how in the world do these two look anything alike?

Me thinks someone is just promoting Aurabuys since they are giving him free stuff...

& GOOD MORNING TO YOU MR MANNERS…. Lol

Stop the jealousy! It’s very unbecoming… :bigsmile:

To some that is enough :bigsmile:

LOL! Hadnt had my coffee…

Ok, now I get it. :) Sorry for snapping at you Dale, I looked at them and didn't see any similarity (but now I do :D ).

Haha… Awesome. I’m typing this from my phone on the way to DollarTree.

PPtk