Evil stupid people in the world. :(

I used to love Drambuie - but with type 2 diabetes its just one of many things I like but can’t have.

and on the subject we are not talking about see: Islam 101

The good stuff (still made with pure cane sugar) - all gone (I got a little overzealous about drinking it, before thinking about photographing it lol)!

Nah..

• Black coffee
  • Red wine
  • Scotch

...much more space in the pantry that way :)

From Costco? I recently noticed that a local chain drugstore carries it too!

Meijer, Kroger, small party stores where I reside carry the Mexican pure sugar version. Happy tummy.

Let me guess, TX/AZ/CA? I live in a border state too, but it’s the other border, so not very common.

Michigan.

I see. Washington for me.

Hope you noticed that the coke you drank had an expiration date of November 6, 2015… :disappointed:

I actually bought this one from a food truck, up the street from where I work.

California, here.

I took that picture last year…and with my iPhone lol. The detail is not too bad, considering it was shot with a phone, using the Camera + (aftermarket) app, huh?

If you don’t have any of those close, check with local Taquerias, they usually carry the “good” Cokes in bottles.

I think some Sam’s Clubs carry it too.

I still cant drink coffee without sugar. There’s no joy, feels like a forced job. How do you guys do it?

Absolutely. It must have cream and sugar, and enough of it, so there’s no bitterness. I hate bitter coffee.

I drink coffee to keep me awake, not for enjoyment. Go with a lighter roast. Tastes more palatable than those fancy Italian or French roasts. Now those are really a torture without sugar.

I don’t drink soda very often these days but prefer coke over pepsi.

I wasn’t a fan of the North American sodas that I tried, most of them gave me stomach cramps or a headache.

Well I am pulling the race card here! My mum is Italian so i have been drinking coffee since i was really young so i am use to it. Not all coffee tastes the same! We all have different taste buds so we will all like different flavor coffee and you have so many choices of beans to choose from.

Instant coffee is rubbish way to many preservatives (gives me acid) buy your self a Espresso Maker or as coffee machine so you can taste how coffee is meant to be made. lots of places to buy fresh beans from now…

Lately I've been drinking Diet A&W Root Beer.

I actually prefer the taste of Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Mountain Dew, but the caffeine screws up my already screwed-up sleep schedule.