Exduct Giveaway from BLF referrals

Maybe it's time to become a new Exduct customer. Thanks for the opportunity HBomb.

Thanks for entering everyone, and thanks especially for those who built up the referral balance. Winners up in OP.

I win!

Thanks!!!

Congrats winners and thank you Hbomb for making this raffle :)

Awesome! Thanks :bigsmile:

I won!

Thanks again for the giveaway, HBomb!

Very cool. Thanks a bunch and I got the $10. Now it’s time to shop!!

Cool. Thank you HBomb.

win $5
thanks HBomb :slight_smile:

Thanks for adding me in the giveaway!

I haven't decided anything yet. I'm pretty picky, all stainless only, no type of handles, just stainless. I always drop my closed knives on concrete and every handle always breaks off, so stainless only and they are few and far between. The ones I want are zero stock and the others just aren't it, so I will keep a lookout there.

Congratz to the winners!

Thanks Hbomb!, 5$. I never have had lucky on giveaways in general.

Thanks very much HBomb for entering me! I’ve been meaning to pick up a Ganzo multitool one of these days. So this is now on its way:
http://www.exduct.com/ganzo-multi-tool2013-05-31-01-07-141606121482.html
Can’t wait to receive it.

I forget to write the post to participate although I wanted to buy a knife

Hmm, trying to log in to buy something, but the login page fails with an error that it can’t connect to the LDAP server. Perhaps I should try again tomorrow.

Stainless is durable, but relatively heavy in even medium sized knives. Still the 7010 is my pick. I’m sure it will be a lot lighter than my Endura!

http://www.exduct.com/chinese-folding-knives/srm-folding-knives/sanrenmu-710-7010luc-sa-pocket-edc-folding-knife-stainless-steel-handle-camping-tool.html

No response from MountainKing (10), attitude (10), or Kodachrome (5). To make it fair for those who won 5 but might have been 10, here’s the draws for 5 new 5 dollar winners:

12 - Boaz
24 - TehSpaz
33 - I ant
5 - 8steve88
19 - Ejected Filament

You’ve got 24 hours to respond to the incoming PM :slight_smile:

Edit: Forgot the screen snips

WooHoo awesome I is the winner! Cheers HBomb. :party:

oh what to buy… i cant decide lol.

I want to participate!