Exduct Special 5% coupon for BLF members "BLFgiveaway"

BTW: The participation thread for the 6th raffle is open for business.

Guess I should have paid more attention, apparently I missed the 5th raffle. :bigsmile:

Two weeks ago I didn’t find the coupon code in the first message because I was looking for a sentence like “the coupon code to use is: 4XXXXXXXXXXX”.
So last week, I read the thread entirely and then it took me about 5 minutes more to realized that the coupon code was in the title and it was: BLFgiveaway.

Random Integer Set Generator

Here are the sets, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier 419264251:

• Set 1: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8

Timestamp: 2012-09-06 21:12:36 UTC

Could someone please verify the results?

So with these numbers the official winners of the 6th raffle are:

1 9939 jacktheclipper
2 9949 zpbright
6 9841 M1K3Z0R
7 9581 Jeansy
8 9838 gcbryan

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everybody, who helped making these raffles possible and a fun experience for everyone.

The set is correct congratulations to all winners

Thankyou Vectrex :slight_smile:

Congrats to the others also

Yay !

What to buy , what to buy ....

Wow. That is totally confusing.

I’m thinking Enlan EL-05.

I believe I'll buy another Navy K631 .

I find the instructions a bit confusing as well. Somewhere in the related threads it mentions that the “BLFcommission” login is not for ordering but up above it says to use that login and then the coupon code when placing your order?

It also doesn’t mention what the password is for the “BLFcommission” login.

Shouldn’t all this info be edited into post #1?

Thanks.

I just noticed this post. Credit for finding the coupon actually belongs to another member at RedFlagDeals who brought it up, and so I appended it to my post about the SRM 710 being restocked for those wishing to save even more money. I think the original intent was that it was a coupon that was easy to remember and could be used repeatedly, but I figured that personal affiliate links would be futile in terms of getting any significant commission, and I would rather see the commission go to someplace meaningful such as BLF.
The fact that Vectrex managed to make this even better by fairly redistributing the commission is icing on the cake, and I really appreciate this.

I also thank Exduct’s JackHu for being actively involved in working with BLF to make this possible.
Everybody wins, as Exduct gets more customers, we get to try new knives, promote more knife discussion, and further our knife buying OCD.

@gcbryan - sounds like a good idea. I’ll try to add some info to the first post. If you have anything specific to add, just let me know and I can copy it in.

I’m now thinking about the Enlan EL-04 Micarta. For anyone that has that and the Enlan EL-02B is the handle shape better in the 04 than in the 02?

The ridge in the handle in the 02 seems to be in the middle in a more awkward place than most knives where it’s closer to the blade end.

Or maybe a couple of L05-1s for gifts ...

Those are nice. I think maybe that’s the best overall knife in the SRM/Enlan line. Those not that into knives may prefer that over the Enlan EL-01. Hard to say. Those two are at the top of my list anyway.

I wish SRM or Enlan would come out with something new that I want however! :slight_smile:

I’m now back to wanting the Ganza 707 and I think that’s what I’ll order when the latest coupons are ready to use.

Congratulations to the winners,and thanks to all Participants !

All 5 winners of the 6th raffle:
pls take your coupon code: Winners-1-2-6-7-8

(After login with “BLFcommission”,
you could also find this coupon in “payment history”)

1) This coupon for each winners 1 time use

2) This coupon value is $20, ($17 product amount + $3 shipping cost),

For example:

If product amount $15 + shipping cost $5,
you could save ($15+$3 = $18),waste:$2

If product amount $19 + shipping cost $1,
you could save ($17+$1 = $18),waste:$2

If product amount $17 + shipping cost $3,
you could save ($17+$3 = $20),no waste

Just ordered two L05-1s , with coupon came to $2.87 including shipping !

Went for the EL08, why not wouldn’t of paid that much for it otherwise, hopefully it’s better than a couple of the reviews