Exduct Special 5% coupon for BLF members "BLFgiveaway"

Sorry guys, new to the forums (and obviously a bit thick !).

Re. post 263, does that mean I’m one of the winners (if so, yipee :slight_smile: ) ?

Not quite sure what happens now - do we have to wait for Jacky to give us the discount code ?

BTW I’ve posted more than twice - but the other posts don’t appear to have been counted !?

I can confirm the results. Congrats to the winners.

:tired: Sigh!

To all the winners: Congratulations! Hope you'll enjoy your new toys tools.

Oh my… :party: :party: :party:

hurrindores - you’re right, you won and we wait for jacky to generate the code. That’s weird about your post count.

Yesss! That totally made my day. Thanks! Now… Decisions, decisions…

I would like to thank everyone who put this together.

I feel kinda ashamed winning since I don't contribute a lot, but it also feels good to win sometimes. So, yeah... thanks again to everyone.

We’re just waiting for jackyhu to post coupon code :party:

Just like to echo Leo’s sentiments above.

Being fairly new to the forums and not posted much as yet, feel a little embarrassed that I too have been lucky enough to be one of the winners of this particular raffle :slight_smile: .

Also have a feeling of being here under slightly false pretences as I know absolutely nothing about flashlights and am only here for the relatively small knives section !

Got a collection of well over 100 knives but, being in the UK, I’m becoming increasingly reluctant to make any purchases from non EU countries, after having so many seized by Customs (even though the knives in question were all perfectly legal to own here and indeed are, for the most part, readily available from UK retailers - totally illogical :~ ).

It just sticks in the craw that one has to pay 2-3 times the price to buy the same knives within the UK/EU :frowning: .

Anyone know ‘a guy’ in the UK :wink: ?

You might want to check out British Blades Forums:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/content.php

They have a massive thread about SanRenMu knives:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?105662

And they have a Trader named Hatethatgiraffe. I'm in the U.S. so I've never bought anything from HTG. He might not be as inexpensive as Exduct, but he has an excellent reputation on British Blades. Here's one of his sale threads:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?155756

HTG might have more for sale than what is in that thread. Sign up for British Blades and send him a private message if what you want isn't in that thread.

Many thanks for all the helpful info RC !

I signed up to British Blades some time ago (but have yet to post) and was vaguely aware of HTG (how come he/she can get all these Chinese knives into the UK ?!).

As you say, the prices are higher than Exduct, but at least you know you’re going to get the goods !

I’ll certainly look into it further.

I'm just glad to be of service. ;)

Has anyone been in contact with jackyhu recently ? Almost two weeks has passed since last raffle draw and there are no winning coupons yet. But more importantly no other activity from jackyhu either. Hope he is OK…

I emailed and PM’d after the drawing, but I haven’t heard anything. I hope he’s ok too.

Just got an email back from Jacky. He’s just been busy with the business and hasn’t been on the forum for a while. He’ll work on the winners coupon and get it out.

Must be very very busy. Oh well… no knifes under tree for me :frowning:

Hmm yeah, it takes him a lot longer than usual.

Does it take a long time to get a order from them? I placed 2 orders in November and it says they are processed but they have not moved since then….

I sincerely hope that he doesn’t have business or personal problems. It would be a real pity to lose exduct…

Indeed. This is what he said on 23 November:

Ok,noted,i will check the winners and add new coupon soon in these days.
since we are become very busy in arrange shipment during years end.
i did not visit the BLF forum for some time.

Best regards,
————————————————————————————————————————
Jacky Hu

Should I send a follow up email? Maybe I’ll give him until the 23 of this month.