Exduct Special 5% coupon for BLF members "BLFgiveaway"

Thanks for the update, Buwuve!

Exduct is great. A couple of my knives from them rival more expensive knives in my collection like the Spydercos. I still EDC the 763 sometimes. I was really disappointed in that Navy Native knockoff, though. I gave it away and got a real Native :wink:

This is good news Buwuve, thank you!

Thanks for the update Buwuve!

Hi, Guys,

First i apologize for my late.
i bring some updating news here:

In order to collect all question in one place simply, instead do checking hundreds of mails
via several webmails. in future,pls send all question to the support center (support.exduct.com)
or mail to “support @exduct.com” (in fact,this mail also connect to the same ticket system…)

Our old exduct website have already running many years,Now we wants to keep site in high Security,
to fix more bugs in site, we need do the upgrading on web server and PHP scripts…

we now meet a bug problem during the order checking out page.
so i suggest do not order at present,you can choose our aliexpress store instead,
if you hurry up to use paypal,you could to pay via “paypal button” under Exduct order details page.
one more thing is need waiting us to update the “Confirmed status” in manual.

When new Exduct site upgrading completed, you would find lower price,and all orders will changes to
support “Free shipping worldwide” ,so you would never thinking that Exduct ask “1 arm” or 1 leg”
on the shipping cost from total order amount.

you will find that Exduct will keep strongly the most competitive position between other China vendors.

Since during this times, many new China vendors generated from the aliexpress stores.
China market are growth multiples,it become “fierce and tragic”,more and more China vendors fighting at sale price,
copy idea together. even more and more scam follow up…

This is the trend, we can not stop it at all, but we can to be innovative,
It’s the time for us to make changes…

New Exduct site will change all product at lower price and Free shipping,
because of this reason, we will stop to send the recurrent discount coupon for each orders,

instead, customer only have their lucky coupon code taken via Newsletters,
or some other markting program.

This Coupon affiliate program will also not support in new site,
we only keep that affiliate link program in future.

Now all here exist Winners, or other people who still have affiliate coupon value remain
we would be grant,do not worry.

We bring 2 options today:

1) Urgently to used the winning coupons,pls open a support ticket.
and we would send it at once. you have to wait us to update the order status in manual.

2) Not very hurry to use the coupon,pls just waiting till new Exduct site upgrading finish.
It is worth to waiting,because new website will bring lower price and free shipping all products.

Thanks for all friends here.

Yours Sincerely !

Jacky Hu

Thanks for the update! I eagerly await the new site, so I can order more items. :slight_smile:

Jacky, thank you so much for the update! You have always been a good seller. I look forward to the new site and wish you all the best!

And when exduct will be online again?

Your site has been down for so long that you are losing business. I waited for weeks for your site to get back up so I could order some knives but I got tired of waiting and ordered from somewhere else. I will probably look around to find more alternate places to buy and to be honest, I might not come back to Exduct if I find a better place.

Every day, week and month your site continues to be down, the chance of your company going down the drain increases. When you lose a customer, they almost never come back. Having your site down for weeks is really dangerous. This easily could be the end of Exduct.

Well, a 5$ coupon + free shiping and who knows… people can back…

He does provide a link to his AliExpress store. You could make your order there and probably do the payment via PayPal privately (as AliExpress doesn’t do PayPal).

Prices look kind of high on the AliExpress site. I notice some items initially were lower, but have gone up. Maybe AliExpress overhead to deal with.

Does this mean that the 5% giveaway is over? Will the past raffles be payd out?

The revamped Exduct site seems to be finally up and running - although, at the moment, with just a few Ganzo and Tekut knives.

Apparently, all old customers have to input their address details again.

Fantastic! Thanks for letting us know!

5$ coupon, where?

It was only an idea. :wink:

I hope there will be some Grand Re-opening sale of sorts with the new website! Give us some deals!

Given their previous lack of sales or something remarkable when it comes to coupons(the same old 5% or 7% coupons) I doubt they will offer something worthy and/or 5$ coupon.

I wouldnt mind one tho :D!

Gnerated $20 coupon for each winner of the 9th raffle.

First, I apologize for my late,and thanks to the BLF friends who care for me !
Now we Congratulations to the winners,and thanks to all Participants !

All 5 winners of the 9th raffle:
pls take your coupon code: Winners-1-4-5-6-7

1) This coupon for each winners 1 time use
2) This coupon value is $20, (Minimum order value is $21)

*Note: *pls make sure you have updating correct shipping address during check out.

All 5 winners of the 10th raffle:
pls take your coupon code: Winners-2-3-4-6-7

1) This coupon for each winners 1 time use
2) This coupon value is $20, (Minimum order value is $21)

*Note: *pls make sure you have updating correct shipping address during check out.