Experience Campaign of Convoy L4 flashlight is over now ---simon

Looks cool. Want one :slight_smile:

i’m definitely in J)

I’m interested, but more so in the newer L2…. :cowboy_hat_face:

Awesome looking like!! I’m really starting to like the looks of a lot of these Convoy models… :slight_smile:

saypat wrote:

. . . Yes, I agree. Or, do a drawing so EVERYBODY has the same chance. No complaints there.

Cool. When are you hosting a drawing giveaway for us saypat? I promise, I won't complain as long as you do it the way I want it done.

Now there's a nice design. Direct thermal path, side clickie with tailcap lockout AND a rear clickie. It looks like a slimmer version of the driver in the BTU Shocker.

that’s a very nice looking light. i like lights with a physical switch to lock out the power and a separate switch to control the modes.

random draws would be great idea for this one with only 10 lights being sold at the promo price. it’s up to the OP, i suppose.

The third time has to be the charm, right? :evil:

Want!

Handsome light there. Subbed!

Last time I was to late. Hope I will be in this time.

$29.84

When do you start shipping your customers’ purchases? Im still waiting for dispatch confirmation on the S5 and S8. Thanks

this is very good looking and look well built too.
nice alternative to C8.
wondering why there’s no other competitor has this L4…

cuz i produce it

Simon, can you tell us more about the driver? Thanks!

i’m not professional with circuit.
And some brand flashlights use LD series driver,for example ,the thrunite v3 use LD29 driver,

So what is that $5.01 price in the OP then? What is that for?

1”why $5.01? Beacause there is no score(alixpress store) if the amount of order is below $5,and we will have more financial pressure if completely Free.”

that’s campaign price,not normal