Experience Campaign of Convoy L4 flashlight is over now ---simon

that’s a very nice looking light. i like lights with a physical switch to lock out the power and a separate switch to control the modes.

random draws would be great idea for this one with only 10 lights being sold at the promo price. it’s up to the OP, i suppose.

The third time has to be the charm, right? :evil:

Want!

Handsome light there. Subbed!

Last time I was to late. Hope I will be in this time.

$29.84

When do you start shipping your customers’ purchases? Im still waiting for dispatch confirmation on the S5 and S8. Thanks

this is very good looking and look well built too.
nice alternative to C8.
wondering why there’s no other competitor has this L4…

cuz i produce it

Simon, can you tell us more about the driver? Thanks!

i’m not professional with circuit.
And some brand flashlights use LD series driver,for example ,the thrunite v3 use LD29 driver,

So what is that $5.01 price in the OP then? What is that for?

1”why $5.01? Beacause there is no score(alixpress store) if the amount of order is below $5,and we will have more financial pressure if completely Free.”

that’s campaign price,not normal

I think I saw that the BTU Shocker uses that driver, if so it must be a pretty stout one!

Sorry if until now I can’t understand this…Can anyone buy the flashlight in the OP at the ‘campaign price’ of $ 5.01?

When he places the link in the OP you can use it to buy the light, until then we wait. There are only 10 available at this price. :slight_smile:

We wait for a link on who gets to buy of the 10pcs at $5.01 or $29.84?

Regular price is $30.

He is having 10 pcs go on sale for $5 to get publicity.

He will post the link at some point in the next few days. First come first serve at $5.

Subbed.