Experience Campaign of Convoy L4 flashlight is over now ---simon

Hopefully I get one. I missed out on the last one. Thanks for the chance.

How many convoys are there?
This one is C8 killer.(but looks like it will be pricey)
Is there something larger than L2? :heart_eyes:

Thanks Simon for this wonderful offer. The light looks like a really good one and the price is just amazing.
However the problem is that most of us will miss this opportunity simply because the quantity is too limited, just like the last time. Maybe you can consider to have a larger scale sale with much larger quantity available at a slightly higher price tag. So a lot more of us can enjoy the great light and protect the popularity of convoy, while you don’t suffer a big pressure (fund wise) from such a sale.
Just my two cents.
Thanks for the sale Simon.

agree!.. a beautiful light which i don’t mind paying $10-15 for it
put more quantity at slightly higher price :wink:

Good idea sesgum,maybe something like this: first 5 people pay 5$,next 10 10$,next 15 15$…

Oh man this looks great! In for one hopefully!

30-40 pieces for 15$ each would be better.

Subscribed… hope the quota is enough for all. :smiley:

Please and thank you!

Guess I’m late but can I be included? I don’t see the light on your site. How do I buy one?

subscribed. If , per chance, I get lucky on this one, what is the procedure to purchase the light? You add it to your cart, then wait? Please explain the procedure, thanks……

Looks like a C8 with a grip ring.Will be nice to try one. :bigsmile:

Yes, I agree. Or, do a drawing so EVERYBODY has the same chance. No complaints there :slight_smile:

convoy l2 with a side switch sounds awesome, cant wait.

Looks cool. Want one :slight_smile:

i’m definitely in J)

I’m interested, but more so in the newer L2…. :cowboy_hat_face:

Awesome looking like!! I’m really starting to like the looks of a lot of these Convoy models… :slight_smile:

saypat wrote:

. . . Yes, I agree. Or, do a drawing so EVERYBODY has the same chance. No complaints there.

Cool. When are you hosting a drawing giveaway for us saypat? I promise, I won't complain as long as you do it the way I want it done.

Now there's a nice design. Direct thermal path, side clickie with tailcap lockout AND a rear clickie. It looks like a slimmer version of the driver in the BTU Shocker.