Experience Campaign of Convoy L4 flashlight is over now ---simon

Edited my post to remove surnames, yet appreciate Simon affording absolute transparency.
Can you state as much about most other sellers ?

Let’s not head down the path of incessant whining ala the other site :wink:

Question is, what’s fair for the remaining two ?
Michal and Trent purchase them and offer them as a modded give-away is my suggestion ?

Yes but that’s my point. Surely they could have sold 50 @ $18 and kept more BLF’ers happy. It’d still be a good deal all round.

I’m not knocking promotions, only miffed at missing it due to such tiny numbers involved.

There is an old folk express that comes to mind. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

Let’s try to calm down everyone.

This is no reason to miss sleep/work/family time over this, as your daily lives are much more valuable.

Can’t say Simon doesn’t listen.
He’s edited the original post to show the pic, yet blur part of the names.
This, to me at least, is proactive/positive customer service and demonstrates he actually values our feedback :slight_smile:

Leaftye do you mind editing your post with names?

was watching this tread for a while and did not get one. no biggy. next time maybe, butn ot many convoy lights interest me

Simon may see the mistake now...

Sorry for the confusion, I wanted to order one piece as others. Due to an error when loading page I ordered two. I’ve sent message to Simon to explain but still waiting for an answer. Did not mean to upset anyone :frowning:

Looks like you got it.
Want to confirm you’ve got it ?

Blame the spyritus :wink:

Fair enough. It happened to me too at the first campaign. I noticed that today. I don’t know if I should pay the 5$ for the second one :slight_smile:

It happens. It's okay as long as it gets fixed.

It didn't happen. Actually, I'm mistaken on the numbering, or at least somehow a couple new names slipped in that wasn't on the Aliexpress page before. A***r Y and B***n I wasn't there before, but now they are, and I still missed the cutoff. Now I can't cancel my order.

Mic and Trent just placed repeated orders ,and these orders is invalid ,lucky 11th and 12th

Lucky indeed.

Thanks again for these offers, hope to see many more in the future, so I’ve a better chance at participating in one :wink:

LEAFTYE

Please edit your post with names.

Isn’t it don’t kick??

And it’s not really a gift horse is it, not when “most” people actually miss out on it.

Simon could not offer it, then there would be 100% miss rate !
Would you/others rather that ?

I certainly don’t and am most appreciative for the offer, even if it involved an element of luck.

I suppose the irony is, unless you are incredibly lucky, then that is exactly what you must do, in order to be in with a shot of getting one :wink:

If it means most BLF’ers don’t stand a chance of the offer, then frankly, yes I’d rather such things didn’t spam the forums.