Experience Campaign of Convoy S5 UPDATE: Here They Come!!

A little heads up for a few of us: I took the tailcap switch apart to facilitate installation of the included clip.

The Tailcap switch retainer ring is LEFT HAND THREADED.

Just a heads up reminder… :beer:

Yes, I forgot to mention that! My S5 from FastTech is right-hand threaded, strange… :open_mouth:

Yeh, made on different machinery. And I’m sure that’s why the Convoy name is not on em. :money_mouth_face:

No matter…looks to be an excellent product. :crown:

Yes, Simon’s S5 has fully anodized threads everywhere vs. FastTech’s ‘only anodized threads for the tailcap’ approach.

Got mine today. Looks and works great. Thank you Simon! I just said this in the other thread, but people may not be following that one anymore.

Don't forget to log onto Aliexpress and confirm you have received the light. I don't think Simon gets the money until you do. Also, don't forget to provide feed back. Simon sold these for $5.00 saying that he needed feedback on Aliexpress. That's not asking much considering what we got in return.

I will be sure to leave feedback as soon as I get the s5 and s8. Still waiting for them… Still waiting on a Wallbuys instant kill too… something must be going on, because I was getting stuff a lot faster earlier this year.

I haven’t received anything from WB at all….oh, the wait!!

got it this week… nice light, excellent packaging, but my protected batteries won’t fit
kind of hassle to screw the cap after the clip was installed, no logo, might as well put BLF special edition on it :smiley:
thanks Simon!! :beer:

mine already come thanks simon :slight_smile:
to bad i was late for L4 campaign

My S5 arrived yesterday. Save for the bone dry threads it was in flawless condition, lubed it up and now it's perfect.

Haven't had the time to disassemble it and check the soldering/thermal paste but I expect that to be top notch as well.

Feedback left.