EXPIRED - Convoy L4 Tactical XM-L2 U2-1A ------- $24.55 Shipped -------(user choice of tint for $1- $1.50 extra)

Is this the lens?
42mm

Yes, that's the lens I ordered for mine.

My pref now is UCL or UCLp's, though pricey. The other AR lens I've used/tested have mixed results. Not sure of Richard's specifically though - maybe his are from a better source. Not sure if he's tested them himself - little involved to do so, but I'd trust his testing for sure... The 99% claim though is up there, maybe too high to be feasible at this price.

Convoy L4:
Bezel thread depth= 12.9mm
Lens thickness= 1.8mm
o-ring= 1.5mm

Tangsfire C8:
Bezel thread depth= 12.0mm
Lens thickness= 1.5mm
o-ring thickness= 1.5mm

If I put my Tangsfire bezel and Tangsfire lens on my Convoy L4, it screws down far enough to cover the lower, outer body o-ring.

Thanks for the pic Texas Toasted. Just what I needed to see. So the second is the TangsFire! That looks great man, can barely notice any difference at all! Looks like my Convoy L4 will be getting the SS ConFoy L4 bezel treatment! Trustfire C8, here I come!

Here it is:

I'm kinda like'n it this way. The other SS head light is a LightMalls U2 C8, old one, that I added an SS bezel to, taken off a SS head C8 bought from TMART a while back. I paid $25 for the TMART one just for it's SS bezel! The LM C8 I got tons of $$$ into, with several mod upgrades, copper pill, etc....

The shown SS bezel on the L4 is from the $13 C8 from FastTech.

Big Thanks, Tom E. This is exactly what I was wanting to accomplish! And it looks alot better thank stock! Now the only thing is to wonder if I can find a SS tailcap! Do the solarforce tailcaps fit on the C8's? Are the lego-able? I know, I need to stop, but I'm a sucker for shiny things!

P.S. Maybe it's time buffer and polish that SS head with some mothers mag and aluminum polish, its looking a little scuffed! Let's see a mirror finish.

Got a tracking number this morning. They shipped using Flyt express.
That’s a new one on me. Haven’t had anything shipped through them before.

I get flytexpress as well if I choose “Netherland Direct Mail”. Website shows every time that it takes between 2 and 7 working days. I receive the packages after 2 weeks. Not bad, since it has to go through customs anyway.

“BGL4GB” has expired?

Based on BG deals thread it has expired on 19th.

Aw damn, how did I not see that in time? If Banggood renews the coupon I’d be forced to buy one or two :stuck_out_tongue:

I'll talk to banggood and see what they can do for you B42, don't worry have faith!

Well, Your wish has been granted! Coupon code is back in action and working again.

Ordered T6-4C on 16th and the status is back order.

Ya I was told they should be getting more in stock this week, as they did not expect the BLF rush to happen!

Awesome deal ! Someone know if the glass is the same size of convoy C8 ? I would like to use my AR glass on it.

yep, same.

so the deal’s still on eh?
hmm…

Anyone checked their tracking for this?

My order is marked as “shipped” on April 16, but it’s not track-able on China Post or 17-track.

Mine was also “shipped” on the 16th. 17 track “view official data” link shows “Departure from outward office of exchange” on the 20th at 09:37. The USPS site still only shows “Origin Post is preparing shipment”.