EXPIRED - Supfire M6 triple XM-L - Group Buy is ACTIVE! $42 shipped with free tracking.

sales@wallbuys.com

But that probably wont be necessary since most of them arrived in pristine condition from the last M6 group buy.

I think there were only two mishaps in the original group buy, and were properly taken care of from Supfire

I think if they’re packaged right, we won’t have any mishaps and no headaches on returns for replacement parts. Sorry, this is my first time on the forum. I just don’t want a bad experience.

As Pulsar (the last M6 GB organizer) just mentioned, its not much of a concern. But I do understand your wish to have a carefree transaction… as do us all. If you want an M6 at a low price, nows the time to pull the trigger. :wink:

AND welcome to the forum!

Just over 16 more hours till the deal expires…

I couldn't resist, I'm in for one.

Dammit. Of course this happens while I'm off in the desert for a couple weeks. Hopefully the other GB happens, but it doesn't look good.

So you're saying they don't have BLF in the dessert????? what the hack were you doing there then...?

I was playing with my flashlights like a good BLF'er. I brought about a dozen lights. My bike light was great for lighting my camp site, and I'll probably bring more next time. The throwers were greatly appreciated when finding side roads, especially since my car has pitiful headlights. As dark as it was out there, I was surprised to find that I used even more lumens than I do when night hiking in the city. Even so, my battery life was great. Only my Trustfire flame battery 14500 went dead, and that was after 10 days of using it for 12+ hours a night as a nightlight driven by a Qlite driver. An hour of charging with a Strongvolt Solar 7 and Liponano charger was enough to last the rest of the trip. I had lots of spare batteries, but I wanted to give this charging combo a real test.

Cell phone reception was nearly nonexistent. The signal was mostly entirely nonexistent, but every few minutes I'd get a decent signal for a few seconds, so at least I was able to stay in touch with text messages. On my next trip I may bring a tablet to get online when I'm in town. I'll actually need the solar charger if I bring the tablet.

A message from Wallbuys:

I just receive the 30 pcs of Supfire M6 from the factory, but there is another problem, the factory is so careless and they send us 2 verison, the cree xml and cree xml2, I do not want to send them back and I think all customers do not mind it, because in wallbuys description ,the LED is cree xml but cree xml2 is a better one, if the customer get the L2 version, he is the lucky one .

I just want to make sure all orders can ship today, so I made the Decision myself just now, wish BLF members do not mind it

and pls post my Explanation on BLF,thanks

In all actuality, the naked eyes will probably not be able to discerning the differences when comparing the two side-by-side. Besides, the advertisement was for XM-L, not L2.

I hope I get XM-L2 version!

Darnit! Haven’t been real active last couple of days and didn’t expect this to get started that soon. Missed the discount!

Ah well, will have to wait for the next deal.
Might be better of this way too. Already overspent my budget for the month this year :stuck_out_tongue:

They just received 30 units to fill orders and are packing boxes as I write. I have no idea how many were sold during this sale but it never hurts to ask if they have one more to offer at the GB price. Tell them you are a blf member and include a link to this post. Id do it now if you really want one. Never hurts to ask…

email: sales@wallbuys.com

Good luck!

Now we're talking bout the real Chinese lottery... . We'll all have to post now what we got... For me, XML is fine since they will be getting swapped out anyway for copper.

if you get l2s, ill buy the star off.ya with emitters

I just got through with a couple of days of trying to communicate with Supfire directly. Not easy, but I did get one of the M6 with the XM-L2 leds in it at the $42 price. Hopefully, they will ship soon.

Nice one OL! Does that price include shipping?

Thanks for the tip! Emailed them, will see how they respond.

Yes, they wanted to charge me, but I persuaded them to do it free ship.