Familiar with 12v LiFePo4 chargers?

I need a 20a LiFePo4 charger to charge my 12v 100aH deep cycle battery. Pretty wide price range on Amazon without any one product having more than a few hundred sales. Suggestions?

I’m not super familiar with 12V automotive use batteries but it probably has a BMS inside, so it doesn’t have to be a super fancy charger.

I have a Victron charger on the RV LFP’s. They have a few 12 volt models with varying max amps, some with bluetooth. Their IP22 is available in 20 amps.

Victron are quality; expect to pay a higher end price. They make excellent products; the 5 year warranty says a lot.

2 Thanks

Check what the manufacturer recommends. I’ve got one on a solar system and have configured the charge controller to the settings the seller told me (it doesn’t have a LiFePO4 setting by default.) Definitely check it has an onboard BMS too- it should have… that should at least protect it from damage.

The Victron chargers are worth a look for something that’s decent quality. Also Ctek.

I’m sure there’s a thread already on : diysolarforum.com/

As WFW650 said,
There is likely a BMS inside that will handle charge control and cell balancing.
The manufacturer will list acceptable charge voltage range.
All the Best,
Jeff

I use their batteries and this charger for my trolling motor.
The charger is heavy duty with great heat sinking.
Great charger without the pretty packaging.