Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Just what I was thinking. It reminds me of the big Crelant aspheric thrower.

If it was not for that ugly head, it might be worth a shot.

I’ve said that about some girls :bigsmile:

Same thing I was thinking. Miss my t13 with the Crelant head. Was pushing 200kcd with a dedomed XRE at 1.8a.

Says it has a resin lens... Wonder if its any good, or if there is a good replacement

Time for a GB, haha I kid.

I don't. :D

That really came to my mind. This looks like a Wolf-Eyes Seal clone (or at least quite similar) - the first clone I have seen.. And as we know, Seal is pretty pricey, but also capable of ~500kcd pencil beam when modded properly.

If you can fins the time to do it, I will first on the list if the price is right. I even wouldn’t mind the 1406 as everyone has 18650’s, but it is a smaller lens.

I’d wait for a different vendor… That last Fasttech GB was a giant failed fiasco (purely on FT’s end from what I read).

But I too would be in for one of these, maybe get the manufacturer to not drill holes in the bezel. :slight_smile:

Go straight to the manufacturer if you want a group buy. Best way to go I feel. I'm not big on stacked cell lights, I'd.rather have the soda can than toilet plunger, but that big crelantish head is a big plus to me. I'd rather see it one 26650 personally.

But...this light and $10 in parts, and you would have a thrower that would be hard to beat, and quite a flooder. I had 200kcd from my lego'd t13 with the crelant collimator head with an xre. Use one of the latest gen emitters, I bet you could be well over 300kcd.

Broke this week, but may splurge on it tomorrow just to add a zoomie to the collection

Indeed Steve did like a couple and ordered a 9055 and a 9051, if the blades are anything like the M1, and the 9051 looks identical, the cutting edge is 76mm, same as the Boker Plus XS so is legal, I’ve been carrying an M1 for a few months and have had only the “is that a penknife” questions, nothing worse.
The back spacers on the various colours of 9055, what were they thinking, or drinking, when they chose the colours.

There is certainly some variety in the SanRenMu offerings, did a search for SanRenMu on FastTech and there’s 125 listed.

Interesting… Aspheric head with round hotspot :~

Just bought the UF-1405 :-) I'm in for some fun!!

I have a UF-1405

It throws exactly like my crelant with aspherical for a lot less money.

Please do a review so that we can see.

Okay, so selfbuilt tested the similar-sized Crelant aspheric at about 133 kcd peak throw with a XM-L2 inside. If this performs at a similar level, I suspect a de-domed XP-G2 could get roughly 300 kcd to 500 kcd.

I’m tempted.

Not sure if this has been posted already.

FT has changed their pricing on the KK button top 26650’s. $10.71 for a 2 pack! Is this new price legit?

King Kong ICR26650 3.7V 4000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries (2-Pack)

They currently don’t ship li-ion batteries

They have surface mail as an option…

I know that this option would take well over 45 days but maybe the batteries would turn up eventually.
$10 is nothing, maybe I should order them and forget about it. Then I may get a nice surprise in 2 months time :wink:

Although yesterday I ordered 14500 DLG’s from FT via singapore post.

Not sure whether that was just a glitch but it offered a fair few options for shipping the batteries that I ordered.

Time will tell…

Well i do have quite a few 26650 lights running on measly little 18650 cells…… Think I might have to jump in on this. :slight_smile:

i will jump on it, when i can actually get batteries shipped quicker than 45-60 days