Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

I’m sure the manufacturer would prefer you think of them as homages.

Homage . Such a beautiful word. :slight_smile:

Genuine copies!! :bigsmile:

Ah, OK, I’ll best pick some up then. :wink:

I just bought that LuckySun mini20 cheaper, for 14.99 at Gearbest, it is cheaper there, you don't get the crappy charger, and now they also have a promocode for it (see Muto's thread)

For the users who like discussing tghe EDCgear products - here is a thread for this: Chloe started a EDCgear thread, where everyone can post interesting gears.

EDCGEAR Outdoor Survival 3-Mode (Mid, Hi ,SOS) 130-Lumen Pure White LED Light 1*AAA / w/ lanyard / keyring $6,94 My link - non aff-link

EDCGEAR Multifunctional Stainless Steel Carabiner silver w/ pulley, 90mm x 38 mm x 12mm. $5,57 My link. I buy a few and will make a small review after receiving these. Non aff-link

EDCGEAR Outdoor Survival Stainless Steel Mini Pen No. 2 / silver $12,33 My link - non aff-link

Multifunctional Stainless Steel Pliers Set pliers + wrench + knife + screwdrivers. I know that tool from other shops with a Jeep logo. $12,24 My link - non aff-link.

I received mine today. It seems well made. The lens is indeed larger. It came with grease in it. It is a bit longer than an SK-68 and a bit lighter. The main problem is next mode memory. It has a thin walled part between the pill and the fins, as the SK-68 does.
Modification potential is mixed. The pill is very hollow, so something should be added behind the star. It has a 15 mm. driver, but there is a lot of space for a 17 mm. driver, unless one wants that space for something to improve the heat transfer.

Im interested in the glo tube clones quite a bit, it will be nice if ft gets thw AA ones in more colours

The camera flashlight! With Strobe-mode! Guaranteed to give the poor little image sensor a seizure...

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10010659/1913709-v7-1080p-cmos-180-wide-angle-mini-car-dvr-camera

Sunwayman F30R 1*Cree XM-L2 880LM 7-Mode Three-Color Light LED Flashlight 3*CR123A or 16340 / lanyard. The official Sunwayman homepage named the 16340 (6-12,6V). Price $79,99, save 5% with BLF to get a better price. My link - non-aff link

JETBeam RRT02 1*Cree XM-L2 T6 780LM 5-Mode Cool White LED Flashlight 1*18650/2*CR123 / clip / lanyard. $72,27, 5% less with BLF. My link - non aff-link

This is an interesting multi-tool light

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10010742/1919802-xl-ad02-multifunctional-1-cree-xp-g-r5-5-mode

A Glo-toob clone (named EDCGear Glo-Tube). In the past a white version were listed, now green, orange and red are updated. EDCGEAR 2.0 3*LED 80-130LM 3-Mode Red Light Outdoor Survival LED Light green / 1*AAA / lanyard / keyring. The lanyard has the color of the LED. Price $6,94 My link - non aff-link.

CREE XB-D W 280LM 4500-5000K or 6000-6500K LED Emitter (5-Pack) 3.2W / 3.0-3.6V / max. 900mA / 16*1.0mm board. Price for 5 pack is $4,58 (only $0,92/each with BLF only $0,87). My link - non aff-link

Cree XP-G2 R5 350LM 2800-3500K LED Emitter (5-Pack) 6.3W / 3.0-4.2V / max. 1500mA / 16*1.0mm board. Price for a 5 pack: $8,32 (5% less with BLF). My link - non aff-link.

MXDL 505 for $5.23, looks like a clone of the convoy S3 host:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10010872/1928400-mxdl-505-1-cree-xp-g-r5-260lm-3-mode-cool-white

I already have one on order to see if it's any good.

A few other budget lights too, but this is the only one that caught my eye.

Here is an interesting an possibly useful automotive light

It’s a normal flashlight and a work light

http://www.fasttech.com/p/1941101

XP-G and those 5050 leds

18650 and 3xAAA

Utility wise, and not breaking the bank, I also really like that very cheap Convoy clone from above…interesting…very interesting

Now you can get the Ganzo G704 with colored handles (not army colors like black, sand or army green). The new colors are red, orange, light blue and light green. If the blue would be darker, I would buy a couple (blue Solarforce L2P, dark blue G704 would be great).
The price is higher as the black version but $1,50 more for a special handle color is ok in my opinion ( I will buy the red, orange and blue one and will show pictures - I have the black, army green. Authentic Ganzo G704 Stainless Steel Folding Knife, 95mm blade, clip, axislock. Handle color light blue, ligt green, red, orange. Price for each $17,25 my link - non aff-link

Authentic INRON MY803 Stainless Steel Folding Knife, 100mm blade / linear lock / w/ clip, black/red handle. The structure of the handle more grit as the complete black one. It the same structure a the orange and the tan version. The design looks a little bit as a Hinderer design. Price $14,66 my link - non aff-link

Authentic Sanrenmu 7056LUF-GHV-T4 Multifunctional Stainless Steel Folding Knife 70mm blade / linear lock / w/ clip, rope cutter and a bottle opener. Price $13,13 my link - non aff-link

BLF Code is not working for me.

Update….Code does work. It just doesn’t show the price change like you would expect. Same thing happens when you purchase quantities and get that discount…doesn’t show that the price changed to lower price, shows that there was a discount in small print.

Makes me wonder how many orders they have lost as a result of this issue.

Only works on Flashlight related products :wink:

Buying Flashlights and batteries.

Like I wrote in the PM with flashlights it worked without any problems for me. Try it again with the Nitecore light - price was $8,45, with BLF $8,03. One point: It work only with 1-2 items of each product, not if you buy 3 or more and get the bulk price. Bulk price and coupon code couldn't be combined.

NITECORE Tiny USB Rechargeable Infinite Variable Brightness Light Tube 1*LED / 45-lumen / 2-mode (high, low) / 2 keyrings / blue, ,pink, olive, black, translucent. Built-in 150mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery provides a runtime of up to 48 hours on low. Price $8,45 with BLF $8,03. My link - non aff-link

Some more Sanrenmu without a lock.
Authentic Sanrenmu 4110SUX Stainless Steel Folding Knife 48mm blade / w/o lock / w/ clip in dark grey, copper colored (aluminum handle) and brown. $7,59 My link - non aff-link

Two more, which looks a little bit similar. I liked the first more, because i has a flipper "nose" to open it.
Authentic Sanrenmu 7089SUX-PH Stainless Steel Multifunctional Folding Knife 66mm blade / w/o lock / w/ clip. $10,92 My link - non aff-link

Authentic Sanrenmu 7092SUX-PH Multifunctional Stainless Steel Folding Knife 67mm blade / w/o lock / w/ clip $11,02 My link - non aff-link

tube is available at BG for 6,99 :wink: