Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Bought 3 of them last year from dx.com
They are okay, but the 18650ers are rattling in there…

I was going to order this light today but the price has gone way up $79.93 :ghost:

Bummer. I just tried using the PRICECONTROL coupon code and it didn’t lower the price on this one.

Must be an MAP thing.

Yep… Bought some of them too from DX and can confirm this… And because of this I dont use them anymore :confused: Beside that, quality is really nice. But even the Fasttech 3400er Protected Panas rattle in them :frowning:

Could we please shout down the pro and cons of the battery boxes and delete all post about it (not JohnnyMac's post with the fasttech link). I have opened new thread about battery boxes and post my solution against the rattle.

About the SWM D40A: I will change the prices and thank you for the information CRANK. Could we please delete the post about the not available cheap SWM. This will help to have a clear thread. I will edit this post in 2 days, too.

@Sirius: Sorry, I'm not a representative of Fasttech and could not help you. Fasttech exist since Oct./Nov. 2012 - I'm a meber in this forum since Feb. 2011

TrustFire TR-A9 Cree XM-L2 T6 5-Mode 500-Lumen White LED Flashlight black / 4*14500 (2S2P).Price with BLF: $32,96. Maybe a alternative for EA4 (after the increased price). Note: Only unprotected 14500 batteries are available with this flashlight My link - non aff-link

Two protected batteries, which need 4,35V (Samsung) or 4,3V (Sanyo) to be charged 100%. Most chargers are not able to to this - only hobby charger and a hand of other chargers. I know, that FT sells this 4,35V charger, but HKJ is testing it at the moment and wrote, that there are some problems. Please wait for this review before you buy or maybe boy not the charger!

Authentic Samsung ICR18650-30B 18650 4.35V 3000mAh Protected Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack). Price with BLF: $12,30 My link - non aff-link

Authentic Sanyo UR18650ZT 18650 2800mAh Protected Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-pack), 4,3 Volt.Price with BLF: $11,16. My link - non aff-link

SHAN AA / AAA Batteries Charger + Capacity (mAh) Tester and Indicator. This charger isn't new listed, but I found a review of HKJ about it and this looks really good.
It isn't a beauty, but has a few functions and a display. It can charge only NI-MH AA and AAA. The charger can charge, discharge and refresh. You get the charging time, mA, mAh and Volt. Only one thing is missing: A capacity test. You have to charge and discharge a battery to get this information. Maybe this could be an alternative to the BC700. Available in white and translucent blue. It comes with a US cable plug, but this could be replaced (in Europe with the Euro 8 cable, like the Sysmax I4 V2 charger or old cables of a printer, videorecorder). Price $26,51, with BLF $25,18 My link - non aff-link

Chloe uses this charger (notice this in one of her videos).

FT just got a group of "Atorch" diving lights that come with wireless inductive charging stands. I don't know too much about them but from the pics they seem pretty well built. Some have stepped modes and others use a magnetic slider for infinite adjustment. A couple seemed more appealing to me than the rest...

ATORCH AT01-R5 Cree XP-G R5 Adjustable Brightness 20-300 Lumens Rechargeable for $75 or $71.25 after BLF code

ATORCH AT02 Cree XM-L T6 Adjustable Brightness 50-910 Lumens Rechargeable for $99 or $94.05 after BLF code.

they look nice, but the built in 18650 turned me off... that and the price

edit: looks like the built in 18650/26650 is easily user changeable

Yeah, the XP-G version has a lower low and is single cell and that’s why it appealed to me. The included cells are just standard Li-Ion size and can easily be replaced with better quality ones. The crappy UF cells included don’t even count as part of the package to me. The 26650 version seems best with good runtime with nice output. I kinda like the way they have an outer body protecting the inner charging circuit as well as making it twice as hard for water ingress as well as protecting it from bumps and drops. They are a bit pricey but if they work well they are pretty cheap for a good dive light.

FT offered now some diving falshlights of ATORCH. I'm not a diver and don't know, if it is a new company.

Here are some of the flashlighst (price range $75-149). The MAP take place, but maybe some people want such a flashlight and it is not available in every country and free shipping of FT could make it to a good deal. Strobe in a diving flashlight is extremly useless - here are two with adjustable brightnes.

ATORCH AT03 Cree XM-L T6 Adjustable Brightness 50-1000 Lumens rechargeable White LED Flashlight 2*26650 / charger system. It comes with 2x 26650 batteries, which are shrinked to one long battery (8000mAh, 4000mAh each 26650 could be possible). It has also a low voltage auto-power off (2,8Volt). Price with BLF $141,55 My link - non aff-link

ATORCH AT01-H Cree XM-L T6 Adjustable Brightness 40-800 Lumens Rechargeable White LED Flashlight rechargeable White LED Flashlight 1*18650 / charger system. It comes with a 18650 battery (with only 2200mAh). It has also a low voltage auto-power off (2,8Volt). Price with BLF $75,05 My link - non aff-link

Please open a new thread, if you want to discuss these flashlights.

Yeah I saw them earlier on fasttech... Seen the built in 18650 on that first one, and passed by it. Should have looked at the pics closer

I think we should avoid double posting :stuck_out_tongue:

Those Atorch's may be related to this, but for only $36.80.

http://dx.com/p/lwj-10-cree-xm-l-u2-700lm-dimming-white-diving-flashlight-black-2-x-18650-222651

LWJ-10 CREE XM-L U2 700lm Dimming White Diving Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)

It also has anodized threads.

I think we should avoid double posting.

Oh, I’ve double posted! Sorry. :slight_smile:

Moi? 0:)

LOL! :smiley:

A few new Tank007 models today:
$12.10 - TK-703

E07, TK-701 also available from linked page.

(See, I can do on-topic too) :wink:

With mix and match anodize? :~