Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

nah. can’t stand drama. but I also don’t enjoy being ordered what to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

dont hate the player, hate the game bro :crown:

SolarStorm SP03 3*Cree XM-L2 U2 for $77.54

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10005040/1395400-solarstorm-sp03-3cree-xm-l2-u2-4-mode-3020-lumen-w

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10005041/1395406-fandyfire-yl-u2-3cree-xm-l-u2-5-mode-2200-lumen-wh

One possible mitigation for this situation might be the initiation of a new thread once a week, say every Sunday for example. The author could reserve the first few thread lines for updating the thread with new products as the week goes on. The result would be the new products at the top where they are easy to see, and the comments relevant to those products underneath. Before the thread grows too long a new week will start and a new thread along with it.

In my case I received the notice in my inbox that there were new posts in a thread I was subscribed to. I failed to realize I was in the thread that had some special rules after clicking straight into it and seeing a post I was interested in following up on. The reply was created in a new thread, but we ended up with a reminder to follow the rules that was excessive in the choice of font size and the color, in others words wee were getting shouted at. At work we often have to decide to FIDO some rule breaking events we witness, the action of ‘Driving On’ often is the most prudent thing to do in the best interest of the greater good. The second suggestion then for Buwave: consider embracing the concept of FIDO before pulling the trigger on those large multi colored fonts.

Hmm, there seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding. I created the large colored warning message in the deal thread. Then Buwuve copied the message from that thread to this thread.

I can remove the message from the deal thread if you find it offensive. But the problem is that people were discussing products in the deal thread, which makes it considerably less useful, i.e. email notifications for that thread don’t necessarily mean a new deal.

I didn’t realize that was the original message. Please consider this: If you noticed out the window the neighbourhood kids were playing stick hockey on your residential street, and then enforcement pulled up and light up the scene with their red and blues and got on the loud hailer to tell the kids they were breaking the rules, you might think the approach was a bit excessive. That’s how I took it at least.

Again, the new weekly thread approach may at least merit further discussion, in a new thread of its own of course.

I see Haterade’s point in a Fasttech thread where only FT deals are posted. Only links to FT without discussion is basically a vertical banner ad. SB’s thread is different because it is any seller.
I suggest Buwuve do it more like Calvin with the IS thread. update the first post each day with the new stuff of the week. After all, it says week right in the title. Then people can post whatever they want. Buwuve has his organized section, and we get our discussion.
Buwuve, IMO you can stop posting dual links if you do this. Just add a disclaimer at the bottom of the post.
There, my suggestion for the day. :slight_smile:

Finally! Aside from a few cents difference in price, what else differs between the two you linked to? Obviously two different sku's but I can't tell any other differences between them.

Duh! Completely overlooked the obvious...one is SolarStorm and the other Fandyfire. LOL!

Trustfire TR-S700 for $121.13 or after BLF code just $115.07

Details:
  • Reflector diameter: 8cm
  • Head diameter: 9cm
  • Tube diameter: 7cm
  • Tail diameter: 7.8cm
  • Beam range: 500m
  • Working voltage: 3.6-4.2V
  • Working current: 10A
  • Output power: 10W
  • Runtime: 1-2 hours