Fasttech is shipping batteries again. Another shot in the foot or maybe not!!!

The Nice Batteries are lithium primaries similar to the Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries, and not rechargeable. I did not see any option for the US other than DHL Express. I will take another look.
Thanks,
Jerry

Bought 10 LGs for $25. Absolutely biggest bang for the buck if you don’t mind lower capacity (real 2200mAh is very much acceptable for me).

Now to see if FT can make a comeback.

which LG?

I presume SKU 1447306

I took another look, and saw they could ship by Malaysia Post free. Thanks Sirius9.

Jerry

Standard Chinese company practice, super slow site updates and often inaccurate.

They’ll fix it eventually.

Side note, if this is the standard maly post then it will likely take some 3-8 weeks with really poor tracking.

I think too much trouble to ship is probably very accurate :open_mouth:

Lets hope its not that slow, time will tell

That’s the one. $5.09 for 5+ pack.

I suspect it is. In these cases I just forget it until they arrive—if they do. I don’t need them at this time.
Jerry

This.

Last time I ordered batteries from banggood they were shipped through Malaysia to Italy and then to my country. Took them about 2 months to get here, 23 days from Malaysia to Itally. Batteries ordered from wallbuys on 11/28/2013, shipped through Malaysia, are still in transit…

I have received my last 2 battery orders from wallbuys via Malaysia post. no isses, took about 3 weeks.

“Too much trouble to ship” is now corrected to “Ships next day” :smiley:
see, it wasn’t that hard :stuck_out_tongue:

these batteries are amazingly cheap, if i ever get a multi battery appliance in future i will keep these in mind! :slight_smile:

I didn’t think it was hard to change, i think the first one was probably more accurate

I was just kidding :slight_smile: you know how business in China works: you want 6000mAh 18650 battery? No problem sir. we will print that for you :bigsmile:

When i build my Tesla competitor i will use some newly printed 10,000mAh batteries for 500 mile range between charges :bigsmile:

Ordered again, a pair of 18650.
The LGD1 are very nice batts and the cheaper ones only cost 8.5$ a pair $$$

They have so much good batteries which are not available elsewhere for reasonable prices…. I am happy.

That’s the reason I pick them over BG, WB, DX etc…… FT has never done me wrong. My GF got screwed over when she ordered a sim card cutter during the beginning of the HKPost issue and it never shipped. Ended up working in her favor since 2 weeks after order she was like um I don’t need it anymore and just got a refund in the end.

I wouldn’t praise fasttech but for some stuff they are the cheapest and best source.
For protected ncrbs and other mainstream batts, wallbuys is the best supplier, but for example the cheap unprotected 18500, LGD1 or NICE li primaries aren’t available for me at the prices they offer elsewhere. I have no problem with paying a dollar shipping, I almost always use tracking because I like the super fair shipping cost system which I haven’t seen elsewhere.

If something goes wrong I dispute and win, easy.

Just ordered a Panasonic 3100 pair and some TF16340, I hope they make it through.

They got 3100mAh black packaging now