FastTech new arrival!!! (Updated on 3/1)

As I stated earlier, I would rather fasttech stop sourcing the wrappers that look like Panasonic or Samsung batteries. As Cajampa said, only a dishonest person would be buying those wrappers.

Fasttech, it is best that you only stock clear or colored wrappers, not with any brands on them that could trick people.

New items updated!! :slight_smile:

Please stock the new Osram Oslon Square 92CRI 4000k led,

The one djozz tests here i think it is New Osram Oslon Square, testing a 4000K 92CRI typ. emitter

+1

For 4000K I’d prefer the following though.

GW CSSRM1.BM-MPMR-A535-1

or

GW CSSRM1.BM-MPMR-XX55-1

And for 5700K:

GW CSSRM1.CC-MRMU-5F7G-1

And for 6500K:

GW CSSRM1.CC-MRMU-5C7E-1

What does those product codes mean? For the 4000k, on the colder ones i assume it is the temp difference.

Please take a look at comment #18 in this thread. The …BM… seems to have an even better CRI rating than the …CC…

Hi cajampa,

We are now sourcing for the item. :slight_smile:

Will update you soon.

Noel

Hi pilotdog68,

We understand the point and will start searching the color wrappers for ” decoration” instead the one with brand name :wink:

Cheer :slight_smile:

Noel

It would be awesome if Fasttech could sell these leds. If you are able to source them it will help the trust of the customer if on the item's page a picture is shown taken from the labelling of the reel (the led packaging that comes from the factory)

Any chance of Fasttech stocking these: LED Mini Flashlight - Shop Cheap LED Mini Flashlight from China LED Mini Flashlight Suppliers at Shop1168092 Store on Aliexpress.com

Nice thanks :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

New items updated

Please add the items you updated to your post, i can’t remember from update to update exactly what you add to that massive list in the first post.
Or just add a date line in the list to make it more clear what the updated/new items is.

I don't think anyone mentioned this:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10018417/3808501-9-cree-xm-l-t6-3-mode-7000lm-led-flashlight

Its kinda neat actually... If it was AA and a bit cheaper I think I could convince my grandma to use it.

But it has not real XM-Ls.

Hi cajampa,

Time line is added and you can now check the list easily :slight_smile:
Find us when you have other opinions.

Cheers :slight_smile:
Noel

You have to understand the code.

When they say it has a “Cree XM-L” they mean NOT A CREE

When they say “Authentic 100 percent Genuine” they mean you might be lucky.

But don’t go for the 87 percent Genuine stuff if that shows up. Nothing less than 100 percent ….

Thanks, that made all the differences :slight_smile: now i don’t have to try to remember what was the last updated items to know whats new.

I tried opening the tababoa ,app and it won’t open to the lights that you linked to and Iam interested in them