FastTech new arrival!!! (Updated on 3/1)

I agree 100% not a favorite tint.

But even just the new that there exist V5 HI’s is great news.

I believe these have to be more efficient than a normal V6 HD, maybe a new improved die.
Because if i am not mistaken, you lose more than one flux bin when you dedome a XP-L HD, so these could be the ekvivalent to a theoretical XP-L V7 HD at least.

They should also be the strongest XM-L2/XP-L sized led for collars/RA’s recycling purposes.

And also a very pure strong CW tint, that haven’t really been an option before if you wanted a dedomed led, i am very curious how they will look.

Wow that is some very interesting news, thanks.

Noel, may I ask if CREE directly supply these V4 / V5 binned XP-L Hi LEDs? Or, is it some other supplier… I’m still wondering if this can be true. Suddenly we have 2 bin jumps V4 and V5. I’m not sure, really hard to believe. I have not checked my current V3s in detail, but the workmanship on this image looks quite rough?

I don’t we will know for sure before someone starts to post new performance beating numbers of the V5’s. I don’t think we have to wait long, the question is if there will be any left when those shows up. Because the few remaining V3’s for sale are already selling for a premium by for example Vinh.

Also interesting that the V5s are a bit cheaper than the V4s? A higher bin is normally more expensive…

Apologies, I see the V4s are on MCPCBs.

how about empty pills that fit the convoy C8?

Hi shrick,

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009336/3740302-cree-xp-l-hi-v5-1a-460lm-6500k-led-emitter

We have double confirmed with supplier and it is authentic cree V5.

Noel

Hi Bob Loblaw,

We will restock it as soon as possible. Keep checking our site for update.

Noel

Thanks for confirming again Noel.

I’ve made a comment earlier about the tint of these LEDs - its 6500K. This might sound like I’m unappreciative, which is not the case! Here goes… can you find out from your supplier if these are available, or might be available soon, in warmer tints, specifically around 5000K?

Hi shrick,

Thank you for your comment and it is very important to know the feeling and opinions from all of you. Please keep sharing your view here :slight_smile:

We are now searching suppliers for the warmer tint version for you. Please wait for a update :slight_smile:

Noel

Can FT get these UV-transmitting filters?
Cost about $4
20mm would fit most flashlights including the “Convoy S2 UV” that you list in the first post

ZWB2 光学玻璃 滤光片 紫外线透过玻璃 紫外滤光片 20*2mm

收藏

复制链接
举报

New items updated :slight_smile:

Is this CREE?

Can you add ThruNite TiS?
It’s stainless steel version.

FAKE!

I hope it's not the same supplier that the V5 HI's are coming from.

You should really find a way to ship knives to Europe…
I mean, 30$ of shipping fee is not worth for a 20$ knife !
You’re missing a lot of customers

1+

Yeah I have to buy from gearbest now instead.

And i had planned to buy them from fasttech, so please get back the old free shipping on knifes to Sweden please :slight_smile:

Good Day Noel/FastTech,

Could you Please restock this:

Water-tight O-Ring Seals U$1.22 (20-Pack) 15x1.5x18mm | FastTech

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1088609

Thank you Very Much,

Best Regards,

George