FASTTECH SERVICE

I would come with pleasure but I live far away in France

Good luck. I hope it gets replaced.

I'm going to play devils advocate though. We buy budget flashlights, and virtually all of them have manufacturing defects or imperfections. Dust, scratches, scratches under the anodization, fingerprints on the lens, ripped o-rings, metal shavings, loose pill, boring not centered, and on and on. We put up with it because we're unwilling to pay for high end quality. If the light works, what's the big deal, right? Where is the line between acceptable and unacceptable manufacturing defects? If this EA4 does work, is really waterproof, threads work fine, and not damage from shipping, then it's just another manufacturing defect that doesn't affect functionality. It's tough position for a vendor to be in.

Btw, stop sending them multiple messages before they have a chance to respond. They said it resets their system, and every new message gives them up to another 24 hours to respond.

I paid dearly for quality ,otherwise I buy no name for15$

that’s the problem it takes 24 hours for a response

I can’t even count how many people have posted about problems with various Nitecore products, do yourself a favor and stop paying price fixed premiums for their junk already.

If you’re buying budget China lights, you might as well pay budget China prices.

I had a similar issue with an Xtar dive torch. The eBay reseller wanted me to pay for the postage! I got in touch with Xtar themselves and found a local reseller luckily, only cost me 15 minutes of drive time.

I did feel very happy with myself after giving the seller his first ever NEG on his eBay feedback. He raged hard at me for that, but I gave him a chance to rectify the problem, and he chose not to, his fault.

the FASTTECH response annoys me a lot ” we sent the picture to QC and they said the look itself is also normal, NOT DEFORMED”

Doubt they sent anything to Nitecore to be honest, sounds like a generic response.

I have to say that I’m not really satisfied with FT. I ordered flashlight, knife and driver. They didn’t sent me driver and gave me store credit after I recieved package and noticed that there are no driver. I really needed that driver and had to buy similar driver locally much more expensive.

But this is ridiculous

I like your pictures, but it would be nice if you could change the size to about 600pix wide. On a small screen like my iPod touch it's a little too big.

Just talk with your French PayPal, and tell them what's going on! They usually help out, plus ,you can just speak French and don't have to translate to English I suppose.

Good luck!

Wow, I don’t understand how badly FastTech is handing the situation.

You should message Jasmine, as Dinoboy said, as she is a FastTech representative: http://budgetlightforum.com/user/5454

Hope things go well for you.

I can't believe Fasttech didn't see the defect. It's clearly visible!. This whole thing is totally unacceptable.

you’re right I changed the pictures

for me it’s over fasttech and Nightcore

I think Fasttech is well along in the usual downward spiral to typical Chinese business practices.

I just wanted a store credit for a dead battery and they have not replied in two weeks. So, instead of a simple solution, they rather just piss off a regular customer. In my experience, these sellers mostly depend on NEW customers or suckers. It appears that the honeymoon is over and the real Fasttech is now showing.

Just another average seller from China. I will only make small cheap orders from now on since the quality control is a gamble. I’m still getting good 18650’s from them but who knows when that will stop. They are no better than an ebay seller to me. I did receive a pair of crap 26650 flames that are probably fakes.

I will return to eagletacTX25C2 Series

thank you dinoboy you are with me since the beginning

I hope you can get this one resolved. hopar.
Fasttech are on notice with me regarding shipping methods after repeatedly telling me they corrected the problem.
Back when Fasttech cared about BLF enough to post here, their service was excellent. With their recent focus on vape (eCig) products, they seem to not care anymore.
My first FT service ticket was for a Sanyo UR18650ZT. I bought 10 and one tested with much lower capacity. I opened the ticket added a pic of the battery (looked fine), and the next day they gave me store credit for it as I requested. Simple, quick, just the way it should be. Others had similar experiences. Tey didn’t want the cell shipped back either.
Now, things have definitely changed. No interest in a presence on the flashlight forums, ‘weasel’ tactics in service tickets (“Oh it looks fine in the pic”, and “OK ship back to FT cheapest way, no tracking” and later ask for the tracking number).
I used to order from FT without a second thought. Now, not so much. Disappointing, really.

yes I also noticed that they are occupied Ecigs