FASTTECH SERVICE

yes I also noticed that they are occupied Ecigs

You know, with all the complaints I see with nitecore, you can say that Trustfire, one of the cheapest brands, seems to have better quality control…

hopar: to get them to respond correctly, you need to be very clear, with short sentences, and wait 24hrs between each response, because they have problems understanding English: “My flashlight is deformed. I am a collector. I want to return it for a new light.” then wait…… try to talk that way, then if no satisfaction in their responses, tell them: “If I cant return, I will open a paypal dispute.” That usually will get the response you want.

Does the FT website photo of the flashlight show that deformity? Try emailing them the website photo and your photo of the deformity. The point you need to stress with FT is that you ordered and paid for a flashlight without that deformity. If they are going to start sending factory seconds (rejects) then they should say that on their web page.

It does not matter what they say the factory says. That is just standard nonsense that they say to everyone who has a complaint.

Insist on a replacement or a significant store credit. But you must insist, or they will ignore you. Open a PayPal dispute to show them you are serious.

I've just been through this with them with an FF STL-V6. They will try to ignore you, but they will offer you a store credit rather than having to pay for the return shipping AND send you a new light.

thank you to all I will follow your advice (photon1k-B42) yes I send pictures

Must be. We find the least expensive vendor online (Fasttech) to buy our budget chinese lights and then some of us expect premium instantaneous service even when their ticket system says their response time is one working day.

it’s very leeeeeeeeeengthy wait for response

The length is defined: one working day from your last response.

Defined, yes. Always adhered to, not so much.
Also, they told me one thing and do something different (on two different occasions). They blame the system, but it’s still their system.

Unless you’re very anxious (like me now) and then more than two working days seems a lot :bigsmile:

Come on Jasmine!!! :wink:

hopar has overloaded the system with nonstop responses.

08:05 can I get...

08:11 ...new light

08:14 ?

08:19 can I?

08:25 how about now?

08:35 did you get my message?

08:42 I meant I want to exchange

08:43 I need to return my light

08:54 Where do I ship to?

09:02 Will you reimburse?

09:06 Reimburse shipping

09:17 with tracking

09:18 why are you taking so long to respond?!?!

:bigsmile: ok but its 30 minutes diferance

#15.
posted 1 day ago
by Lulu Staff
No , we sent the picture to QC and they said the look itself is also normal, not deformed.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
#16.
posted 23 hrs 28 mins ago
by you
ok so for you it is not deformed and you want to do something?
#17.
posted 23 hrs 27 mins ago
by you
and I ask you an exchange please
#18.
posted 23 hrs 5 mins ago
by you
you take me for a crazy, you have no trust in your loyal customers,I see with my eyes and you told me that there is no deformation.I sell a refund is the return of products.Anyway I have the right to return to you
#19.
posted 23 hrs 4 mins ago
by you
Satisfaction Guarantee 30 days
#20.
posted 4 hrs 36 mins ago
by Lulu Staff
No problem, you can return to us for a refund or replacement if you do not like it. Please see the details here though
http://support.fasttech.com/FAQ/money-back-guarantee

Please let us know if you have any questions.

I sent an email to NITECORE and here is the answer

Thank you for your supports in NITECORE. We provide 18 months warranty.

As you buy from Fastech, which is not our authorised dealer, I would suggest you send back the light directly to us, then we will send you a replacement.

Below is our shipping address:

Attn: Lei Junlai
Address: Rm1407-08 Glorious Tower, 850 Dongfeng Road East, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 510600

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Service

It Nitecore paying shipping?

Probably not, which is unfortunate.

FT should be responsible for this, as Nitecore acknowledges that it is a bad unit.

Why should Fasttech be responsible when they didn't damage the light. Nitecore damaged the light. Nitecore is saying they refuse to work with Fasttech. Nitecore imposes MAP on Fasttech and still refused to support their dealer. Unless Nitecore is paying part or all of shipping, they're at least as bad as Fasttech in this deal, at least. It's Nitecore saying they put out a bad light. They should be providing full shipping support to either Fasttech or hopar.

unfortunately nitecore it pays no delivery

It's not damaged. It's a manufacturing defect.

That's awful. What a terrible company that refuses to support their dealers and leaves customers like you on the hook even when they admit to manufacturing a bad light.

Fwiw, I'm already regretting my new Nitecore i4 charger.

Sorry for your troubles hopar. Perhaps you can show this thread to the FT representative you’re talking to and tell him/her that even Nitecore agrees that there is a problem with the light?