FastTechs huge new selection of Roche flashlights

That DC8 looks amazing. Do want! :slight_smile:

Thinking really hard about a low output F8 with a 500mA or 1400mA (???) warm 7C for candle use in the house.

F8 looks great. I’d prefer the cigar grip was removeable but NBD. I’d love to get a host kit in Tan…

Oh whoops, I actually meant the F12 myself.
F8 looks OK, but that DC8 is tits.

Roche F12 Cree XM-L U2-1B 950-Lumen with $21,98?

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002855/1308404-roche-f12-cree-xm-l-u2-1b-950-lumen-2-group-35-mod

Is that a joke?

What is your opinion about this flashlight?

I was looking at the gold version of this one also. Was curious to everyones thoughts to. Looks impressive!

There are one or two threads about the F12 already, I've got one myself. The build quality is very good, really nice floody beam, switch has a great feel to it.

Only drawback, it's kind of picky about which cells it takes.

Would it be difficult to attach this FastTech clip to the Roche F12? Would someone have a better idea for a clip?

[quote=Haterade]

The F12 hasn't 500mA - 1050mA is correct (I wrote these to FT yesterday). It has 3x 7135 and offers you 1050mA, not 500mA.

Ah good to know. I hope they update it.

Would you consider their lumen estimates to be reasonable? That is really what I was using to decide.

I prefer neutral and warm tint emitters for floody lights like the F12. U2 1B is quite cool. I prefer that tint in throwers.

+1

+1 for bare/emtpy hosts too. Preferably without any names on it.

that f12 is awesome. its my favorite 18650 sized tubestyle light. great flooder, very bright, and throws very well for the type of light.

So many choices. Which one to get. Really liking the ones with the cigar grip.

Tits? Ha Ha. No wonder I can’t take my hands off it. Lol

Isn’t Roche a pharmaceutical company?

so this is a fancy new medication vector, the drug is built into the anodizing and is absorbed through your skin while you obliviously enjoy your flashlighting?
any guesses on what the drug is?

I was checking out the massive selection earlier today, too. All I can say is "Wow!"

An F8 in sand is really tempting me with its awesomeness. Not sure I can resist but it is so much like the Convoy M2 I have that I will hold out for the DC8. Please get the DC8, Fasttech!

some more photos of Roche DC8 (and others) -

I want it! :slight_smile: as well as Roche F3 (two versions available, 18650 and CR123) -

link on some Roche(Ying Feng) products :slight_smile:

Which roche flashlight do you suggest?

f8 4c 8 ×amc7135 2.8a.

trust me, you will like this

you can pick between tan and black if you wish though :bigsmile: