Fenix launches a new 1/2lb headlamp

Yikes

1 Thank

Nice headlamp, thanks !

At 7.27 ounces , that is heavy. Although the price will lighten your wallet to make up for the weight

1 Thank

There is no product available if you want anything on it… !

It’s a headlamp with 21700 battery… of course it’s gonna be more heavy… but probably it’s for Heavy Duty use… !?
The price is relative… usually you get what you pay for… !? So far im pretty good with my Fenix flashlight, even when i unthread it… i know that it has good quality on… !

I’m testing this light…its worth the $ if you need such a headlamp with long, regulated output. Otherwise, if you don’t need those you’re better off with a D10 for $20, do an emitter/optic swap and a good quality high capacity 18650 and youre good. Or just buy a Cyansky HS6R.

1 Thank

Thanks man, appreciate your reply !

Usually i don’t like swaps, so far i prefer to buy the best possible gear that i like and i think that will fit for my needs ! And only im trying to fix if there is any damage or failure ! Have a good one !

There is also a lighter version of this, the hm60r.It works with 18650 batteries.Got this in my collection and love it a lot

1 Thank

30 lumen low is a bigger issue than the weight. Way too bright for hiking or close-up work or use in a group.

1 Thank

For those thinking the headlamp in question is a bit heavy then definitely avoid the HP30R V2.0 as it’s nearly ONE POUND with both cells in place. It’s a bit bulky, but is very nicely distributed front/back and I barely notice it. If I need less light/more compactness I switch to the HM65R and that thing feels a bit dainty in comparison, but I’d never consider an 8 ounce headlamp to be the least bit annoying, but to each their own.

1 Thank