Fenix TK75 2015

lol! thank you for the link, its been an open tab in my Chrome browser for a few days now.

Good luck with your mod! Im looking forward to this one. :bigsmile:

As this deal almost seem to good to be true I decided to jump in as well… I don’t know why I need one but the price is good and doesn’t hurt to have another 4,000 lumen light!

Just made him an offer, this time a bit higher than 100, lets see.

Tell us what happens... I'll make him sell it to you for $100....j/k

Poor guy, I feel bad for him. Can't be making too much on these.

What about those LD75C's? Should I grab a couple of those too?

I also made him an offer for ld50. Lets see if he goes with my $39 haha

Hey so is this tk75 2015 the newest version?

Yes it is.

Congrats. I'm jell. Would love to have this light, but just can't justify the purchase at even $100 right now.

I was very happy when I got the older version at $140. To me, the shallow reflector and extra emitter is a big plus. The older version is just a bit too throwy. This new one should have a better balanced beam and wider spill. That translates into a light that I would actually use often. Throw is fun, but I rarely need it.

Ok, just made another offer on a TK35 this time. Has an XHP50 in it. 2K lumies!! Heck, now I'm looking at the LD50.

Doubtful he will go to 50 from 80....He might though, I told him I'm the reason for his recent rash of sales...

Some of them, maybe not all.

I'll have to admit I'm a little embarrassed though, we all pretty much lowballed him into the ground....lol

Getting divorced so I need to dump monies before the courts split it up. No kids involved. Terrible to find that your wife has been using you for the last 15 years. Infuriating actually.

Did you do the 4S1P taskled driver mod on your 3X TK75? Aww… c’mon and buy the 4X. You deserve it! :bigsmile:

LMAO!! :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the good laugh. But dont feel so bad. :stuck_out_tongue: IMO, (and on average) Fenix offers the highest overall build quality and engineering of all the big brand names (with Olight coming in a very close second). Scarf up the supply while it lasts. Thanks again for sharing your source with us. Im looking forward to my new 4X to compliment my comparatively throwier reflectored (is that a word? ) TK70 mod (3 x XM-L2).

Reflectored? I'm going with it..

Wait a minute, I thought Thrunite was second....

:bigsmile:

My offer hasn’t been accepted or countered yet, and I just noticed it now says “There are 5 other buyers making offers on this item.”.

Looks like some people went ahead and made offers without even saying thanks in this thread :wink:

Just remember that 18650 and 26650 batteries are always in demand and have become available in higher capacities and premium chargers command a premium price :wink:

I wonder how he got his hands on so many Fenixes? Not only that, but in his short history look at all the high priced items he has sold! I really hope he is not a scam artist and you guys really get the items you paid for… :zipper_mouth_face:

Anyone googled up his paypal address? Is it confirmed?

ETA: Seller has removed all items he had for sale. ???

This is really weird, he is probably rising the prices after so much demand. People who left him feedback have good numbers too, doesn’t look like a scam to me.

But one thing I noticed, none of his items have real pictures, and all of them have watermark. Why does one need to watermark a picture that is easily found on google?

I think the gig is up and he got busted by Ebay! I think it would be wise to start making your paypal disputes :~

Time for a thread name change.