[Finished] 5. Batch "TA" Bistro HD OTSM/Narsil drivers, 15-47.5mm size fit H03, MF01, MT03, Q8 1S or 2S, Clicky or E-switch

Lexel

Could your driver (H03 size) run a Nichia 144A (6V/12V???) on this dedicated board?

if you have 2 18350s with voltage regulator added on the board it can run 6V LEDs

So it won’t work with regular 18650 becouse it’s not a boost (step up?) driver like the Zebralights and Armyteks have. I’m new to this world…

its not a boost driver

Your still going to be releasing a boost driver soon, right? I’m really wanting those.

made some progress this weekend

Finally i have successfully installed my TA driver and XHP70.2 into my L6.

I also connected the Lit switch from the Ind pad shown in this pic

I dont know if it was intended, but the side switch is now ramping with the main light

so for example on moonlight the side switch is barely visible but when i ramp the light up to full power the side switch ramps to full power too.

I should also say a MASSIVE Thankyou to Lexel!

He has gone above and beyond to help me and i really appreciate it.

THANK YOU! :beer: :beer: :beer:

this is odd the sideswitch on the 3 Channel should be connected with 5V DC
on the 2 Channel from the MCU with 5V

I just see that the board in the picture has the resistor on the wrong position, should be near the LDO

I’d like to order a 21 mm thin board with Narsil for my H03, with a spring and indicator switch set up. Please PM me with the price and any further information you need.

2S Bistro OTSM 22mm (8.4v) available?

sure I have plenty of parts and boards in stock
I can build it asap

Im not fussed, everything else is working as it should so im happy. Ill leave it as is for now :slight_smile:

Thanks again Lexel :+1:

My new MF01 arrived today - time to mod! :smiley:
I believe it’s the version that needs more work.
What do I need? Driver, spring, and wires - anything else?

New MF01s are glued heavily on the bezel

first get a ring shape in wood and good vises or other tools to open up

I’ll try to open it tomorrow.

Hi, I'm new so I had a bit of trouble understanding the specs of these drivers. I'd like to know how much current and voltage the 17mm driver is capable of outputting using a single 18650/21700. I'd also like to know if this could power an LED, tailcap/button LED and a second switch at the same time. Thanks.

I’d like to order 2 - 21 mm thin boards with Narsil for the H03, with springs and set up for indicator switches. Let me know if they are available and if so, what info you need. Thanks!

new design thin board have been proven too thin as the AMC fins do not touch the tube anymore, so I will ad some solder to ground ring

I have boards here
so you want already a wire and resistor on the board glues to it?

Will the Q8 driver be able to handle 6x 219C’s D260 with 6x LG F1L (low drain) cell?

What would be the maximum 7135 regulated current?