Fireflies E07 preview

A capacity test, in this case, is literally the worst way. They are similar in capacity. If you mean resistance that’s hard to measure for just anyone.

klrman measured and weighed it and it’s out of spec for a real 40T. The bottom indention, while a lot batteries do have this or something like it, is very consistent. It doesn’t look anything like this and there is no reference for a 30T or 40T to have it.

I that’s true I really want to have an official statement by Fireflies explaining that.

So, who lives in Canada and can ship me the “Samsung 40T” from Fireflies?

I have an NCR20700A, and it measures at 15mOhms DC, and has similar internal resistance to a real Samsung 30T.

If it’s actually a 25/30A capable cell, then it should not be above 20mOhms DC.

I could ship you mine, are you in BC? ...or, I could just pull the wrapper off and see if anything is underneath. Is it dangerous to remove a wrapper from a non protected cell?

No, not in BC. Quebec rather.

Shipping would be too expensive to be worth it, unless you could prove the cell was fake and get a refund from Fireflies.

I mean you paid 20$CA for the cell.
You should be getting a real Samsung 40T.

Heck, you could have gotten it slightly cheaper even from a Canadian retailer:

https://www.vape360.ca/products/samsung-40t-21700-battery-4000mah

How accurate is the Opus BT-C 3100 internal resistance test? Also at which voltage do I have to measure that? Mine says 40mOhms @3.6V. Charging it up right now.

I can fit it in my mc3000, it just goes a little sideways and run a few ir tests, what do you think?

No chargers IR test function is accurate in any usable sense.

Just tested IR on the 40T from ff with my SM8124A and it reads 12.

I just inserted a freshly charged 30Q in my E07 and my lumintop ODF30C is slightly brighter on turbo than my E07 and both my rot66 are significantly brighter than the E07. My ROT66 both have XPL-HI 5000k and my EO7 has XPL-HI 6500K. I have done no anduril adjustments for turbo yet, but my understanding is that when the light is on and I double click, it will go to max brightness in turbo with the factory settings?

Not too accurate, and even not precise.

Always measure at full charge, as at full charge voltage, a lithium-ion cell’s internal is at its highest, so best measure overall.

So 4,15-4,20V.

I measured the ff 40T IR at 3.45V with my SM8124A as my first E07 with the charger never arrived so I have no way of charging it at the moment.

I have 6 Samsung 30T and they all have a smooth flat base on the negative end. FWIW

Dale, would you happen to know if these leds look like XPL-Hi to you? They look like them to me, but my E07 seems to be about 4000 lumens bright max running a charged 30Q button top.

These are XP-L HI، since they are dedomed.

Edit: Domeless.

Thanks, I'm at a loss then. I did the usual tightening everywhere, cleaning etc, what a bummer really.

at around 12 amps that is where it should be. you need a higher drain battery to get the full output.

If that's true, I should order a real 40T then from someone soon to see how it goes, thanks contactcr.

I had the same problem . I couldn’t get more than a couple thousand lumens out of mine . I contacted Jack , and sent a video of it using a TA meter . He is replacing it . He has been very responsive and helpful .
Output for me was close to same with 30Q , 40T , 30T .

What’s cell voltage? You said above it was at 3.45v and you couldn’t charge the cell?