Firefly BIG sale now live! 40% off + 50% off PL47G2

Did you contact Jack?

Has anyone had their order shipped yet from the sale?

Last time I bough from this company there was over a month of radio silence before they shipped. I emailed them a couple time and was ignored.

2 Thanks

I have received my order but unfortunately all 3 were pretty neutral and not the rosy I was expecting. Nice lights otherwise.

1 Thank

Two weeks from order to mailbox… Just one light, though.

1 Thank

Nothing yet on mine. I did get an X1L though and those seem to have been slow each time.

1 Thank

Yes, just got notification 2 days ago. Shipment just departed from mainland China. I ordered an E07x Cannon, and also a PL47G2 with aux LED mod.

1 Thank

I just got the shipment notification. :+1:

And the tracking is updated with movement in China.

Edit: It was delivered 18/05 to Australia. So that was quick.

Mine might arrive Saturday or Monday. Very excited it’s almost here!

1 Thank

I haven’t opened mine yet. It’s a present for myself, so I’ve handed the box to the wife and I’ll have to wait a couple of days. (Far better than her buying me some present I don’t want!)

1 Thank

I got mine this evening. I bought an E07X Cannon and a PL47G2.

The E07X is a whole new level of build quality for Firefly-Lite. It’s stunning. The gloss anodizing on the bezel is superb. The control switch so nicely done (good tactile feedback with a nice muted sound). The 7 FFL351A emitters are beautiful! I chose 5000k and to my eye it’s an accurate representation. Emitter alignment to optics is excellent. Potent! One nice touch is that when turning on, it’s not an instant binary action 0/1 (off/on). There is a very quick ramp-on to last level and ramp off. It’s just a nice touch. Also, the USB-C plug is magnetized! So clean. No fussing with rubber that’s tightly pressed in. Still, it’s a strong magnet so you have to be very deliberate. It looks premium too.

I’m so glad I jumped on the E07X.

The PL47G2 is an oldie that they still make. I have several mules and wanted to finally have one with optics. Very nicely done. I had custom aux-LEDs installed. They look like Jujubes when lit up.