Td7m4l6 061810
Qc51saa 057685

The lgs I have are

Lgdbc21865
Orange

Lgabb41865
Grey

Here’s your Orange LG
I don’t know why his links won’t transfer here.
But he has just about every cell you can think of including this orange LG
http://lygte-info.dk
click on batteries and chargers, scroll almost to the bottom and click on individual battery reviews 18650

The Grey LG B4’s, From what I can gather, are an ICR 3.75amp continuous discharge cell.
lygte has a full review on these too.

Sanyos heatshrink is probably the toughest out there … samsung and lg are one of the cheapest and easiest to damage .
I’d say most people think a hobby charger is actualy more of a pain in the butt to use since you have to make battery holders yourself and usually supply your own power supply ( computer /laptop PS)

laptop pulls are addicting

Got these today.

!!

Yeah they are!!! The first pull was a bunch of laptop batteries and medical equipment batteries. Since then it’s all medical stuff. They are super easy to take apart and 99% of the cells are still good, since they are just replacing them when Manufacturer says they’re supposed to. Which is FINE by me.

Nice !!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: What happened to all your cool pictures?? I can’t see them anymore…… :frowning:
Just curious……… :wink:

I’m not sure, must have been a photobucket error, they are showing up now. They weren’t the other day?

Yeah, my bad…. :person_facepalming: After I posted that I found out there had been an issue with both PhotoBucket & TinyPic and a lot of things were not showing up… my own included. I forgot to come back and address this here. Sorry about that. :slight_smile:

No worries I didn’t know photobucket was acting up either. I saw they went away too and then looked today and they were back?

I grabbed 4 ryobi packs from home depot yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to check em yet but ryobi drill packs have the light green LG batteries in them. Typically only 1 cell is bad. My hospital supply is depleted right now, only a couple packs here and there.

Not that I need anymore batteries but I can’t good batteries go to waste, lol

^

Have a ton of those Ryobi packs I have pulled but haven't taken apart yet. I guess they were so plentiful that took them for granted. Please let us know what you find if you break one down.

I just opened the 3 I found, Samsungs in 2 of them and LG in the 3rd. I’ll snap a pic in the morning. Haven’t checked the voltage yet either I just opened them to see what’s inside. You need a safety star bit to open them. You can pick up a set at harbor freight for cheap.

!!

!!

the samsungs were in the smaller packs and the lgs in the bigger ryobi packs. 3 of the samsungs were no good and a few of the lgs

no complaints here they were free