Flashlight Intervention

What happened, she find the Adult section at DX?

LOL, no, but one nice corset from DD arrived yesterday. ;)

Fits her fine I must say.

*drools*

Never say "Well... I don't spend money on tampons!" - never ever!

LOL Speaking from experience edc?

errr um yes and needless to say lost that argument and spent a serious stint in the dog house.

Sorry buddy but I just couldn't help but LMAO.

I pay cash for my fishing tackle .

The Boss has no idea how much I spend on that little hobby .

That is some very funny stuff they did. I almost showed my wife this post but decided in my buding infantcy of my addiction I probably shouldn't. I buy all the kids lights so they will be on my side.

Inadequate light sorce love that

My wife is a candle freak. Loves the sensy burner things and yankee candles (been looking at those burners to see if i could mod it to a led... :bigsmile: ) She calls me big money when the china packages come.

Have you guys ever tried to actually read or work by candlelight? Not stare soulfully into her eyes while sharing a bottle of chianti over a flickering table candle, but figure out which damn breaker blew in the middle of a bad blizzard, or try to find the latch on that banging shutter while it's pouring rain outside? All while using some guttering, flickering, maddening piece of ancient technology that will serve only to illuminate the the pool of blood you leave behind while stepping on Legos that your child has left scattered on the carpeting.

She'll make fun of you, and rag on you, up until the point where she actually has to try and see in the dark. Then, they always seem to come running for the tools they earlier disparaged.

If you truly want her to lay off, give her a cheap 2D cell flashlight from the gas station, and have her try and figure out what the strange noises are coming from the garbage cans out back at 2am.

Or any personal mailbox co. ;)

Had a black out the other night and my wife found a flashlight before I did. DAMN!

She has 1 next to the bed , another in the bathroom , one in the kitchen , And she has 1 each in her purse , gym bag , car door pocket , and car glove compartment .

Oh , and now , the patio UFO .

I have placed a flashlight in every room in the house and every car , 2 in my tackle box , 2 in my briefcase , 2 in my barbershop .....

My son has 3 lights , my daughter has 2 lights and a headlamp ...

I have infected my entire family .

Its a new combination flashlight stun gun with a roll of duct tape and pre-paid air boat rental agreement. Map of Florida Everglades with the alligator feeding area circled. hmmmmm........hey wait a minute here !!!!

You forgot the sedatives to keep them quiet.

That is so true except my wife packs a 38 lady S&W loaded with 38+P. I do think that is very funny (cute) that they printed that on the package.

Keith

You are a infectious disease!!!

Keith

Lets boycott these woman! Lets withhold our.........that"s right ,we don"t have one. never mind.

Keith