Flashlight Photography -an artistic approach!

Tank007 E09
Olympus E-PL2 with Canon FD 50mm Macro Lens (f5.6 1/3s)

Yours are great too!!
I see some good equipment and lens there…so more contribution is expected :slight_smile:

What a fine looking family you have.

It is an adorable family, yes :bigsmile:

However the EC2 brother is missing :frowning:

VERY nice shots, guys. It’s fun to play around with flashlights and cameras. My favourite is the close-up of the emitter, courtesy of Xiotis, but they’re all interesting :slight_smile:

Thanks BanglaBob, glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Awesome photos Xiotis!
Besides flashlight photography, what other type of photography do you like?

This is a lucky fluke shot taken with an A510 Canon with 3.2 megapixels. I didn’t realize the ant was there until the image was on the computer. I have an Olympus E-PL1 and Canon G12 that I haven’t used much yet.

Hey…. Reminds me of my own Catapult (V2) way back when. Took a photo of my (then) largest and smallest lights side by side.

My Crelant 7G2CS, looking rather spiffy… :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I enjoy photography in general.
But due to the nature of our forum here, flashlight photography is the only kind of i could focus on without being off topic :slight_smile:

I feel really lucky that i can combine my two hobbies, flashlight collecting and photography, and be able to capture flashlights in a way we do not usually see.

BanglaBod good job!!

The creland picture is really nice, crispy and artistic :slight_smile:

I like the comparison of the first photo, between the catapult and the quark!
What did you use to get this nice white background? A soft/light box?

I took it in my home-made “light box” about 2 years ago. Some pieces of semi-transparent white plastic sheets which were held together with velcro.
It was a pain to set-up, so I ordered myself a real (inexpensive, fold-able) light-tent, which arrived yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to use it though…
Maybe this weekend :slight_smile:

Judging from what you can do with a self made light box, i am sure that you can take great pictures with a ready made one!!

I am looking forward to see the results :bigsmile: