Flashlight Photography -an artistic approach!

Shot with a UV 365nm drop-in for a light source…

Bucket’s copper pill for my baked M8

The OEM pill is to the right, still in black HA III… This light is simply awesome with half a pound of copper and running the MT-G2 at 6.77A! :slight_smile:

I also consider flashlights and other EDC gadgets to have artistic value.

SBT-70

Is this a decent dive light?

It is a fairly low cost (under $40) diving light in 4x XM-L configuration. Solid build quality and it runs on 2x 26650 or 18650. Wish there is an uprgaded option NW or WW and more brightness levels.

:D

I had 2 XHP-50 in 3000K warm white and 2 XHP-50 in 6500K cool white, decided to mix them under a CUTE-4 optic and use the Lucky Sun D80. The result, with a pair of Efest 18350’s, is 13A draw and 4896 lumens with a nice slightly warm tint.

And this…

Really good macro with tons of depth of filed, you can't press a single button and get that shot. I can see the software did some blurring in some areas of the blending, I thought the software would be a bit more flawless so to speak.

Great picture djozz!

Nichia NVSU333A in a full Cu X6 host running 3.63A on an LG 4.35V 18650.

BLF Ti X6 with alternating green and blue tritium vials. This one was put together for a fellow member here and flame anodized. The triple makes ginormous output, ridiculous really. :slight_smile:

Right at the top end of the battery tube, just under the finned pill section, I actually got the light green to show up. Very hard to do with a propane torch, got lucky. So essentially, the entire Titanium color gamut is present in this one light. :wink:

Nice pictures, Dale! Those are two very capital flashlights!

The head of a badly-maintained Nitecore EZ AA, from behind.

(and lighting provided by only a flashlight!)