Floody AA

It’s a T6 :slight_smile:

aliexpress is super safe. I bought a 64gb USB stick that turned out to only have 6gb capacity and when I filed claim through aliexpress for “not as described” they refunded me 10 seconds later.

“Buyer Protection: Full Refund if you don’t receive your order, Refund or Keep items not as described, Learn More http://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html

-Jamie M.

I only bought 2 lights at Aliexpress, that was from Simon Great Wall,

but nothing else.. But I see they have had some good deals, but don`t want to pay by credit card.

If you send a message to the suppliers they usually except paypal too!!!

-Jamie M.

i want to buy it…not possible to use paypal???

You don’t need PayPal. AliExpress is bigger and at least as safe.

dont you have any contact to this seller?i want this flashlite

It’s $10 people! Not like you’ll be financially ruined if you get ripped off. ORDER IT UP!

-Jamie M.

Fenix E11 on low is 35 lumen you can find them on eBay for $26.50 delivered from Hong Kong i have 2 enroute at the moment from a seller called sopard bought more than a dozen lights from him with no problems. Being an ebay seller he excepts paypal.

on low with an eneloop white i get 7 hours approx on low with the E11

FYI for those that don’t know Fenix have stopped making the E11 and E21 and replaced them with crap new and improved models IMHO

3 mode: Low (3 lumens, 30hrs ) -> Medium (30 lumens) —> High (120 lumens, 1.5hrs)
4 mode: (0.09lumens 147hours) -> Low (3 lumens, 30hrs ) -> Medium (30 lumens) —> High (120 lumens, 1.5hrs)
Nichia 219: $24.99 - $27.49 depending on what model you choose
Cree XPG2: $22.99 - $25.49 depending on what model you choose

Nichia 219 gives excellent warm colour rendition

My Nitecore SENS AA2 is very floody. The most floody of all the AA lights I own.

Sparks SF5 with the flood reflector.

I forgot to mention a Solarstorm SC01 is another good option if the Sipik SK68 is out and you prefer a reflector-based light.
The SC01 works on AA Alkalines, Eneloops, or 14500 cells, has a Low and high mode, with a hidden extra-low mode and variable mode, and has a good quality build and runs an XM-L2 emitter which helps it to be more floody than most small EDC pocket single AA lights. ( also comes with a hat/pocket clip, lanyard, side-switch, stainless bezel, tail cap lock-out feature.
I modded in a high-CRI Nichia 219 and now is my favorite reflector-based single AA light under 20 bucks.

Don’t forget the oh-so-slow PWM frequency, might be a deal breaker.