Floody XM-L

this!

I don't own the P-Rocket, but I had a chance to mod one for someone. The P-Rocket has a screw in pill very similar to the C8 design, so you get similar heat transfer to a C8. The P-Rocket has a short reflector like a P-60, but a P-60 pill is just pressed in so heat transfer suffers but the short reflector gives you more flood than a C8 so you get the benefit of the short reflector for maximum flood with the P-Rocket and a screw in pill for maximum heat transfer like the C8. Plus you get Shiningbeams known quality, service and fast delivery times(typically 2-3 days in the CONUS)

+1 P-Rocket

I got the neutral one .

Nice .

OK, of the UF-T50 and the P-Rocket which would have a wider flood, just basically a nice bubble of light to light up everything around you, dont need it to go too far. Also could the T50 be modded to NM easily or is that not possible. I also don't see an option for the NW P-Rocket on Shining Beam but since members here have bought it I know it exists, so how do I order it in NW?

You could buy the one I bought .

I really dislike camo otherwise I would.

+1 uf t50 :wink:

Send an email to Bryan and ask him if he can swap a neutral emitter into a black P-Rocket for you. I am sure he will hook you up.

"Bryan Chen" <shiningbeam@gmail.com>

Sent an email already asking if they have any NW models left, hopefully I can get one. Otherwise, is it a simple star swap I could do?

Sadly the pill is not interchangeable from what Bryan says. He said the sizes between the camo and black are slightly different even though they are supposed to be the same. Oh well, I will just buy the black CW version.

Now the question is does Shining Beam have and discount codes for BLF members?

BLFuser

Thanks, ordered! :smiley:

Sometimes Shiningbeams Cool Whites are 1C or 1D tint and when you do get a 1A they are some of the brightest I have seen.

And it's already been shipped

Hi Bose,

Would you be able to post a mini review and some beamshots please? I am so tempted by the P-Rocket 850+ Lumens but it seams a little on the pricey side as I only want it but don't really need it.

Thanks

I like the functionality of that light (don’t own it) but like most of SB’s lights the styling is nothing special.
It’s basically a rather plain (maybe ugly) P60 in style. I like the output, regulation and mode order (and lack of strobe).
I really dislike lights with that large hex nut design near the head and the crenelated bezel.

The P-Rocket should be nice but for a great flooder with outstanding quality I know a guy who would have sold you a Micro Maglight that would knock your socks off.

Good chance one of those will still be ordered. [quote=JohnnyMac]

The P-Rocket should be nice but for a great flooder with outstanding quality I know a guy who would have sold you a Micro Maglight that would knock your socks off.

[/quote]

:smiley: