For sale Sanyo blue tops 18650's SOLD

Hi!

I’m interested in 10 pcs. PM sent.

Hi, first post here. I’m in for 15 for $20. (If you have them)

My last batch of 24 batteries came in fast and well-packed. I measured capacity (discharge) from 4V at 1950-2050 mAh, so capacity will be around 2300 when fully charged. Excellent batteries for the price! I think I may have to get a few more.

Glad you like them, I’m pretty impressed with them as well. Sanyo rates these as 2600mah but I didn’t want to put that on the listing because I know they will not be that high. Also a discharge test from 4v is what I normally do too. It’s a good way of seeing what you will likely be actually using and for a 2,000 useable mAh at $1 each plus shipping for heavy duty fairly high amp cells it’s really hard to beat. Even with shipping to Canada you are at less than $2 a cell and that is a steal. Fast tech has the same batteries for 2 for $10 plus shipping! Your 24 cells would be about $135 from them.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001901/1136603-authentic-sanyo-ur18650fm-18650-2600mah-3-7v

I totally agree with you 18sixfifty that these 18650 cells are a good deal. I am happy with the eight I purchased from you.

But I just want to point out that FastTech does NOT charge for shipping, so your math is a little off. But still a great deal!

I thought that now you have to get special shipping for batteries. I know that all their other stuff is free shipping but the batteries were different, maybe not I haven’t ordered batteries from them since my order got shipped back and it took me three months to get my money back. Oh well no matter, either way it’s pretty expensive. The thing is that even at $5 a pop they are good batteries from fast tech.

I’d like 10 if you still have them available.

PM sent.

measuring mah from topped off on the dreamer now, will report back

I would like to ship some 18650 cells but postal regulations do not allow just throwing a bunch in a box or envelope.
how do you ship yours so I know how to ship the ones I need to ship to a friend on the opposite coast.

if you study the legal document, it scares me with $50,000 fines and very very tight requirements

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fultralifecorporation.com%2Fdownload%2F164%2F&ei=33EsVK76FpSgyATRuIKoBg&usg=AFQjCNE7pEwitusQEO6jZa9Xyvcp1GWX0g&sig2=W6-UQywlHsRH_LogCmyHyg&bvm=bv.76477589,d.aWw&cad=rja

thanks

They are supposed to be marked as hazardous material and shipped by ground only and inside of battery boxes or in a flashlight.

thank you
what size battery box is the limit?
one, or maybe two per box ?
doesn’t this raise the cost ?
don’t the boxes cost around a dollar each ?

Just popping in to let the people know who ordered recently that your batteries are going out tomorrow. Once again my internet was down when I went to get your info. But they are now all packed with their shipping labels in place and I am going to town tomorrow to ship them off.

Let me know if you need a tracking number.

For everyone else, I have 40 left right now that are ready to go.

Thanks guys and enjoy your new batteries.

2100 Mah average from fully charged. 75 resistance average on dreamer. Pretty good!

I honestly am not trying to be a horses behind but I want to be legal and I am concerned about innocent people dying in an accident

here are the postal regulations I see on the USPS website:

Without the equipment they operate (individual batteries in originally sealed packaging)

surface air weight limitation

Mailable Mailable No more than 3 batteries

if someone can read this http://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c3_026.htm and tell me why I am wrong I would love to hear so. I have batteries I want to ship and have not due to above regulations. Please enlighten me ! Be FACTUAL and with AUTHORITY, no guesses, peoples lives are at stake

recovered cells are not in the original packaging so my interpretation is you can’t ship them, even though companies do it all the time.

Mailed Without Equipment. The following additional restrictions apply to the mailing of secondary cells or batteries without equipment (individual batteries):
The secondary lithium cells and batteries must be mailed in “the originally sealed packaging”, and the package may contain no more than three batteries………………………… The sealed packages of batteries must be separated and cushioned to prevent short circuit, movement, or damage……………… The shipment must be contained in a strong enough sealed package to prevent crushing of the package or exposure of the contents during normal handling in the mail. The outside of the package must be marked on the address side “Package Contains Lithium-ion Batteries (no lithium metal).”

If you are interested in buying batteries from me and want to be sure that I will send them to you legally please send me a PM and I will go over how I ship them to assure you that you will not be taking part in anything illegal.

Since you are interested in everyone’s safety and the topic itself you would be better off posting these questions in the general forum. More people will see it and can better answer your questions.

Thanks for posting your test results.

Just to let people know, if you recently paid for your batteries I will have them out tomorrow.

Letting everyone else know that I just got more in and I’m testing away. They look just as good as before. So get them while they last. Please just send me a PM if you are interested. I’m not always checking this thread because of how busy I have been lately. However, I get a e-mail notification for PM’s and I’ll get right back to you when you send one of them.

Thanks again everyone.

PM sent 10 shipped to Montreal area. Thanks

Just letting everyone know I have 40 more of these ready to ship.

Thanks guys.

Brad, any interest in me testing these for max draw?

I can test singles or 2s at a time.