For Those Wanting To Purchase Trustfire 3800 Lumen 3 XM-L Light: Don't Buy This

I as of yet have not received my "fake" 3t6, the people who have it can you please post pictures of the light proving it is truly a fake? Thanks

That should be enough evident to see that it's not the same as the TR-3T6 from manafont that i have.

Here are some pictures, sorry for the quality this is my phone.

No that is not damage to the bezel, the finish is that shiny!

Thanks for the pics monanoke. Can you please post a pic on the drop in ? Is there trustfire marking on the body?

It's sad indeed that they clone in this manner.

But I don't agree with "never come up with their own idea". Many of the most appreciated flashlight companies are Chinese.

And there are also budget lights that are original. Yeap there are.

Again it's sad they copy that much; that kinda keeps the prices down sometimes, not investing in originality or quality.

Yes it is smaller than the Solarforce MPP-2 Drop-in

More of the Dropin

D

E

A

I agree with you Hikelite. Maybe i went a lil too far on that comment. Many of the most appreciated flashlight companies are Chinese and there are also budget lights that are original, but to be honest , i think more than 80% of them are junk, and the most appreciate flashlights will indeed be cloned soon or later.

My 2 cents anyway.

At a quick glance on my iPhone the name is incorrect on the side and the drop in is different

Confirm FAKE Trustfire TF-3T6. Even a 12 year old can recognise that vs a real TF-3T6. I have been using this light nightly on low mode to use my netbook and surf BLF from 10pm-2am. :D Together with the Jetbeam RRT-2 XM-L and Ultrafire UF-H2b.

Yeah i am a nerd, i don't use my CFL/LED strips, instead i use flashlights. LOL!

Wrong. I have NEVER sent anything back. I think I was only ever asked to send something back once, and even then they did not press the issue (I never sent it back). I usually get a full refund. Sometimes I have been content with a partial refund - as I still have an item that is functional in some way.

It is one of the big trust things with ebay - the buyer has a lot of protection.

so im a lair cause ive had to send items back ? as ive HAD to send items back that did not work or where not as discribed, so your saying im wrong cause in your example you get to keep the items and get a full refund and in your experince that makes me wrong.

i have also got a few partial refunds for the same reason you can still use the item but it was not as discribed or performed less then adviertised but still worked, this will also depend of the $$$ value of the items

i was an ebay powersell i used to sell more then $1000 a week of gear on flea bay for a while and i use ebay alot over the last 7 odd years and still buy upto 40 items a month off ebay mainy rc parts these days and there is times your not covered at all paypal and ebay is not as good as you think, but gernal its not bad, but i never spend more then im willing to loose.

if you did not recive an item your covered if the seller can not provide shipping info, this will depend on the $$$ value of the items i know this from selling and buying and when selling i always include shipping info with paypal so this stops any items not recived claims other wise the money is taken out of your account till you provide shipping info, if you can not provide shipping info to bad.

if it turn,s out to be fraud paypal will direct you to the credit card linked to your paypal account and the credit card company will direct you back to paypal and its up to the seller to claim the postage insurnace if any and send it to you, my sister knows this first hand with 2000 buck ibo and the seller kept the insurance money and see never ended up with the ibo or the 2000 bucks back just an empty box and proof the seller sold it on after reciving payment the bank in question was ANZ.

used car parts your not always covered i recently brought a falcon cluster that didnt work and was told i was not covered due to i recived the item and its not upto them to cover if the item worked or not.

ive brought loads of car parts on ebay new and used and had to make paypal claimes for some paypal has asked me on a few occations to send the items back and provide a tracking number like aus registered post, once the registered post number has been provided ive recived a full refunds but i payed return shipping.

i could go on and on with examples of when as a buyer or a seller when paypal has made the decision to have an item returned, like cheap dvd players, rc good and other electrical item,s including computer vid cards and ram and so ive brought, from a sellers point of veiw ive sold every things from nut,s and bolts car,s, rc and electrical gear and ive had a few claims for the most silly things made agains me, i like to think over the years i have a good understand of both ends of the situation.

one good thing with cheap items from china or hong kong they will just refund, full or parialy as they are more concered with negitive feedback pushing up there selling fee,s, these days sellers are charged more for listing and selling fees if they get a few bad feed backs witch works in the buyers favour.

i think before any one calls any one a liar or say they are wrong we should wait and see the out come if any one is unhappy with there fake TR-3T6 and see what happens with the returns as this will depend on what country your from the sellers stand point and the $$$ value of the item and how many was brought.

i hope if any one has to make a paypal claim they get to keep the light and get a full refund, this has not always been to case for me unfortunaly but i hope it works that way for them, if you orgainze some thing with the seller i wonder if they will ask you to send it back at your cost then refund the extra ?

but i think THE REAL POINT here is not who,s wrong or right with having to return a light or not, its where you buy the light from in the first place isnt it, you can save a few bucks some times it works out some time it does not, but most times your better off buying it from a known sorce for a few bucks more.......

to me thats the point as this thread has gone down hill since post #6

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

I just got a light that didn't work. I won't go into the specifics here. Seller has told me he is going to give me a full refund. I get to keep the light. I'll build off of it later. Free case to boot.

And no one called anyone a liar. Those are you words. Let's just forget about it and go on. Thanks.

Luck you whent through the seller and not palpay.
Can you please post up some pictures of yours and I’ve found a replacement drop in that’s the same as the fakes ones you have posted I’ll link it when I get home but they are not as good as the geniunes

As a followup, here is the yallstore reply :

Thank you for your effort. We've received your pictures of the item, and it do look a little different from what is on ebay, 
we've forward this to our sales department to check for the issue. 
As for the case, do you like to keep the item? 
Or do you have any other ideas just feel free to contact us.
I have a feeling I am talking to someone in China and not Brooklyn.
I have asked for the pictured item or a full refund and they pay for return shipping........we'll see how it goes. :tired: 

My order from yallstore hasn't arrived yet. I guess i will be emailing them as well. I'm really upset with this crap!

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

since you claim you got one and it does not work It would be cheaper to replace the driver if thats the broblem, but i though i would post this up for you

http://www.kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=11462

not as good as the geniune

I was talking about another light I got off ebay.

I'll have to wait and see what happens, but I think the seller will cooperate.

Ahh ok so diffent light diffrent seller...

i was going to get you to measure the drop in to see if it was the same as the one i linked and the same as the 5 x Q5 and the 6 x Q5 drop in,s thats screw into the bezel.