[Found]French noob searching a EDC light

@how2
Foursevens lights are too expensive for me.

I think I will buy Fenix E12 for 26$. It’s pretty cheap and seems to be a good quality light.

i wouldnt recommend Fenix E12 for the output being significant lower comparing to olight S15. and the lens is kinda weird. plus once you are hungry for more lumens, you can add an extension tube for Olight s15 and turn it into a 2x AA format for longer runtime and higher output.

I buy what is cheapest and sounds interesting and rarely am disappointed.

Finally I like Olight S15 but it’s a little bit pity to don’t have a mode like 40-50 lumens and an autonomy around 6-8h.

I would recommend you the Thrunite T10S, a tough little thing and it will last forever and you can get it at french amazon i guess.

I just bought a Olight S15R for a great price (38:money_mouth_face:. I think I will appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Thanks all for your advices! :smiley:

thats probably an unexpected excellent choice you made, thought you wouldnt want to get into the rechargeable li-ion format.

Yes I doesn’t wanted a flashlight which works only with a special Li-On’s format. But the S15R works with AA format so I can use AA alkaline and AA Ni-Mh.
And the Li-On battery is provided with S15R so why deprive myself? :bigsmile:

Hi guys!

I just received my Olight S15R. Just one word : WOW! :heart_eyes:
I love it. The 7 lumens is as shinny as my smartphone flash. :bigsmile: (The S15R is a lot more shinny but more focused so it seem equivalents.)
I think there is almost no risks to turn on the light accidentaly.

Anyway, thanks a lot for all your advices!! :slight_smile: