Found - Zebralight SC65c and Zebralight SC53c N

Long shot I know as these are very new, but if anyone is regretting their purchase, please let me know.

Since you are in UK and cannot order from USA directly, maybe it would work for you to buy a light from Bob_McBob in Canada. I do not know if he would sell unmodified. This could be your chance for an upgraded LED…

https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=bob_mcbob

1 Thank

Is Taobao an option? Perhaps a friend could forward it. It looks like they ship worldwide.

1 Thank

Well Taobao certainly seems like a good option. I will need to do a bit of research there :grin:

It looks like it’s an extra $10-15 if I try to order from Taobao to Australia compared to the RRP on zebralight.com

I’ve AliPay setup. That might be one hurdle to overcome when setting up a Taobao account.

1 Thank

I managed to source both in the end

Did you find them under Rusty Joe’s front floor mat?

I hear good flashlights hide out there sometimes :wink:.

Congratulations!

fyi, the SC65c Hi driver was changed slightly, efficiency went up about 4% (around Oct 17), details here, and parasitic drain went down slightly (4.4uA), details here

The SC53c N driver also changed recently (before Oct 30), so it no longer works on LiIon… details here

fwiw, on the early SC53c N that are able to use LiIon, the runtime is actually longer on Eneloop, details here