(Free shipping)YEZL M2 860LM 3Mode CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight

Thanks for your reply. If you offer a deep discount on a popular torch, you will find that the volume sold through this forum will make up for the smaller profit margin per unit.

Group buys are also welcome here. Plan your pricing around 25-50 units, and the members will show their support with their (virtual) wallets.

Yes, I can offer a group buy activity if you guys like that. Thanks a lot. Good advice!

You can get the light for $25.50

So one would be getting the two cell charger and two Ultrafire cells for $5.99 (i.e. light plus these for $31.49). I agree that is not a truly spectacular deal but its not a bad deal either, is it?

EDIT - I think we've all got it wrong. When you apply the Discount Code at checkout the cost of this deal drops to $28.34 that is a very good deal for the light + charger and two cells.

Hello everyone , First , Thanks for all of your comments anyway.Not only the good comments but also the bad one. Anyway thanks a lot. I just want to share some good flashlights for you that's why I post here.I will try my best to share some cheap and good flashlights for you and your advice will be highly appreciate.

Then here I'm going to share another one

TrustFire S-A2 Cree XP-G R5 3-Mode 200Lumens LED Flashlight(1 x 14500/AA)

Please click here to know more details

Of course, An extra 10%off+free shipping

Coupon code:HZYSS1456

Wow, I'm so happy that Valentine's Day is coming!What will do for someone you love on that day? Do you like this day?In fact, it is a wonderful day. Some girls will get presents from their boyfriends.Such as, flowers,chocolate,diamond and dresses etc.

This light available at DX for $12.60 and manafont for $13.60

Thanks for your sharing

SuperFire L2 SST-50 1200Lumens LED Flashlight (1*18650)

Regular Price: $126.40
Special Price: $63.20
Cash coupon code : HZYSSValentinecash1
Now you just need to pay $53.20
Please click here to place the order

Stop wasting our time and stop posting overpriced crap.

Holy Crap!

I got one of these for $20

SuperFire L2 SST-50 1200Lumens on DD, 3 mode $35 and DD, 5 mode $45.69

Is BJ working for the laserpointerworld.com competition? I wonder...

This forum really is not the place to post any overpriced flashlights. Especially those that can be found easily with a single google search.

Hi all!

Where do you find Yezl m2 (with xml t6 led), cheaper than 34$??

jpc

It's a C8 with a different logo.

Cost is approximately too much.

Well, I partially agree. At Yezl promotional video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKsz_auaGE) this flashlight claims to be:

- Weatherproof (it's still working after being stuck in a block of ice)
- Shockproof (a car passes over it)
- Waterproof (is flooded in a water container)

I don't know if other C8 Brands have same endurance/durability, btw.

Hello everybody.Whole site products 12.38%off for all dear customer service.

Coupon code:HZYSS12.38%off

The Coupon Expire Date: 3/10/2012.

Welcome to laserpoinerworld.com