FREEME ✌ AMUTORCH DM80 8*SFT40 18000lm 1389m 3*21700 Flashlight Group Buy - BLACK FRIDAY

AMUTORCH DM80 (2022)

8*SFT40 18000lm 1389m 3*21700 Rechargeable Flashlight Group Buy

Group Buy Price: $119.97 (usual $159.95)

Freeme's Exclusive Coupon: 1TDNEW

Price: $103.97 (usual $159.95)

Coupon: BLACKFRIDAY

Specification:

DM80 Specifications (ANSI FL1 Standard)
Mode 1 2 3 4 Turbo Triple Click
Lumens (LM) 280 900 2100 4000 18000/2100 10000
Runtime 27H 9H 30M 3H 50M 2H ≥2H /
LED 8*LUMINUS SFT40
Throw Distance & Candela Orange Peel 1183m / 350000Cd
Smooth 1389m / 482000Cd
Operation Step dimming and stepless dimming dual mode
controlled by electronic swith located on the head.
Driver Step-down circuit/ full constant current and constant brightness
Battery 3*2100 Li-ION Battery (not included)
Charging USB Type-C
MCPCB DTP Copper material board
Body Material T6 Aluminium Alloy with integrated pill design
Reflector Smooth aluminium + high transmission harden glass
Impact Resistance 1m
Waterproofness IP67 (1m)
Weight 583g (including battery)
Dimensions 135mm x 80mm x 51mm
Note The random test in the endurance data laboratory is for reference only.
Only Turbo mode has temperature stepdown control.

Package included:

1x Amutorch DM80 Flashlight

Reserved.

Need more info. Please .

1.What kind of step down does it have and when does that step down happen? My guess is 30 seconds to 1 minute?

2. What is the maximum output it can sustain for 3 minutes?

My guess this is more like 15,000 lumens. And 350Kcd.That would still be a nice combination.

Lastly, can you pay with a credit card? I was going through the motions and all I saw was paypal.

Thanks

I understand it’s going to have a step down. My question was when would that happen 30 seconds? A minute?

If it is a Timed step down there would be an answer to that. If it is a thermal step down well that depends on the outside temperature.

My question was what is the HIGHEST output it can maintain for 3 minutes??

No doubt it can’t do Max for 3 minutes!

Thanks

Amutorch usually sets step down on a timer (steps down to H) for Turbo and other modes are temperature controlled. This (most likely) has the same UI as the XT45, XT60, and DM90 I reviewed. It’sa quirky, and the smooth ramping is not too good, but overall it’s decent. My guess it’s a buck driver like the DM90 and SM70 so fully regulated L-H modes and regulated Turbo after step down.

It is listed as H=400lm. Does that mean that turbo will step down from 18,000 to 400 lumens, that is quite a drop.

Turbo stepdown to 2100lm. Will update table soon.

Thanks for the update, makes it look more tempting now…. :slight_smile:

The DM90 also drops Turbo to High after about 2 minutes.

Shipped.

Price: $103.97 (usual $159.95)

Coupon: BLACKFRIDAY

Freeme, do you know if the model being sold uses an OP or SMO reflector ? Product pictures show SMO, but 1lumen review show an OP reflector.

Neal carries OP stock right now. Manufacturer changed design half way but he was unaware because no one brought this up to him.

OK, thanks, I prefer OP so that’s good.

Best seller for AMUTORCH.

I recieved mine from Neal and its orange peel. On his website and pictures, it shows smo reflectors. I feel cheated. Woulda never bought this light if I knew this. I’m so disappointed, I haven’t even tested the light yet. And it arrived 3 days ago. I’m just not excited to see the performance.

Blackfriday code isn’t valid anymore, well that makes sense :smiley: , I waited too long to order, I was waiting for Haukkeli to receive his and share the driver measurements to evaluate if it was a good host for modding but now it’s too late.
Any chance of a new code with a discount like the black Friday one ?

edit : My bad Christmas code works and is the same discount as blackfriday