FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX 26800 Battery Tube for FT / EA Series Group Buy - ENDED

Done!

! Fyi, I see they have a 26800 charger listed that does 2 amps: Micro-USB-26800-or-32650-or-26650-or-21700-or-18650-Charger-2A+1-Quick-Charge-Li-ion-Battery-Charger

Yes, but I don't think it is recommended. I intend to stick with Astrolux built-in charger while waiting for a proper charger.

Sorry Guys,

Banggood has problem securing a stable source for 26800.

Hence, 26800 battery group buy will be dropped.

Are the 26800 tubes still a go?

Should be listed within a week.

Great! Here in the US, seems like we got a good source for the batts, as texas shooter pointed out in this thread, here: https://alofthobbies.com/qb-26800-6800mah-37v.html

I'll just order a couple more from them - having stock can be hit and miss.

This is great news! Thank you so much. :+1:

Please add one EA tube to the list.

Any idea how much the tubes will be?

Im also interested in knowing the group buy prices for the tubes and the QB26800 cells.

Interest in ft03 tube

I saw this announcement of the tubes coming into fruition minutes after posting. Had to wait until I got home to post. This is good news I truly hope some other manufacturers follow suit with extended tubes and new lights. This 26800 cell has already been debated on with the pros and cons weighed. Now with more users, better feed back and trends to show if this was the good choice some here believe. This started about a year ago and I hope in less time Mateminco will be happy with their choice in support of this cell along with Banggood. I’d also like to thank Freeme for taking an idea and connecting it to the right people.

As long as it is not half the price of a new light.

Any updates as to when we might expect availability?

I haven't seen the price, is it available?

I would be interested in (1) blue ea01, (1) blue ft03, (1) green ft02s, (1) gray ea01, and if available:

(1) mf01 mini raw aluminum and (1) sand mf01 mini.

depending on price, and batteries too (4) depending on price

I’m checking daily, so I’ll post it here when I see it. As far as the tubes you list the FT03 is it’s own threads. The rest you listed are all the same; ft02, ea01 and mf01 all are the same. As for the colors that’s a good guess on whats coming.

In for 2 FT03 26800 battery tubes in black.

I’m pretty sure I posted but just in case…

thanks for the info and good point, I do remember at one point swapping the tubes around on eao1, ft02s, mf01 mini..

Will you be announcing here when they are ready for purchase or will you create a new sales thread?