FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX 26800 Battery Tube for FT / EA Series Group Buy - ENDED

The threads are the same on the EA01/MF01-MINI but…they don’t seem too be an exact match the springs become very compressed when interchanging. This is my experience, others disagree. They can ‘work’ but it’s not an ideal swap like it is say with the EA01, EA01s, FT02s & EA02….where you can mix and match 26650/26350 tubes and nothing gets squashed.

The body tube on the MF01-Mini is about a 0.15” longer than the EA01. However the springs on the MF01-Mini is also about a 0.15” longer. I’ll be careful on the swap. Thanks for the heads up.

Interested in 2 FT03 tubes in black please
Thank you

Edited: Preorder will happen by the end of this month.

My 26800 batteries just arrived, can’t wait to get the battery tubes!

It’s one thing I’ve enjoyed with the Mateminco Astrolux being able to swap short tubes. I am surprised a short tube was never specifically made for the MF01-MINI as it such a popular model, I’ve got 3 :person_facepalming: gunmetal, gold & solid copper. Maybe @5k lumens 6amp 26350 are not up to the task, but you don’t need to use turbo all the time so a short tube would sell. I’ve got a short tube on the new thrower EA02 which works well, I really like that light.

Only reason I’m not putting my name down just yet for the 26800 is just due to the high capacity 15A 6400mah 26650 cells I have that seem to work well. A whole new setup for 600mAh and more Amps that may not be actually needed for these lights has me on the fence. But I’m a sucker & will likely get em.

Ah, i got none. My order got cancelled due to out of stock.

You’ll like this battery when you get one. Just because of the size, you’ll get current flow some where between the Samsung 30T-40T. Plus the capacity of both. I’m really looking forward to upgrading several of mine. It takes care of that Samsung T30 for brightness or INR26650-55A 5500mah for runtime. By the way INR26650-55A is only factory rated for 11 amps (2C) continuous use and 16.5 amps (3C) for 60 second use. The 26800 is rated for 20.4 amps (3C) continuous use and 34 amps (5C) for 30 second use.

Wow. I’d probably buy a MF01 Mini with high CRI LEDs and a 26800 tube.

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

Here is where I got mine,

Which 26650 is 6400mah?

Most likely the discontinued Vapcell K64 6400mAh 26650, which has some self-discharging issues, and is discontinued selling for the meantime.
(I bought 8pcs, only 1pc arrived at 3.77v, another at 2.1v, while the rest arrived at below 1.0v )

Put me in for one black FT03 tube please.

Yeah it’s the K-64 Vapecell. Mine perform really well but…I took upon Funtastic (Jacob) advice and did a bit of testing with them over 2 weeks where I tested them each day to verify voltage stability. And there is some slight issues there, but I also texted some Samsung’s and Mollicell which lost some voltage too. But none were anything major. I might do a thread and post up the results. But those K-64’s do hold 6400mAh, but from my understanding it’s a new battery tech that had some teething issues they are working out. I wish the 26800 batteries held like 8000mAh or something that was a real step up from the various 5k-6.4k 26650’s.

One black FT03 tube and two 26800 batteries if they ship to Denmark.

Thanks

Got it.

Where is the best US source for this battery?

I just ordered mine from Aloft Hobbies that was linked a couple times in this thread. After browsing their website they seemed like a sure-thing good company to support (as if there are lots of them selling this cell...but). Got my shipping notice a few hours later and should have them soon. Shipping was really reasonable USPS (I think $8 or so). I didn't look around at other battery suppliers, just trusted those who posted here.

They also have VTC6 cells in stock and at a normal price (!!) so I added that. 30T and 40T as well. Surprised to see that considering the state of the market lately.

Thanks. Google came up empty. Wonder why none of the go to US suppliers have them?