FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX EA01S 4*SST40 (7000lm)/ 4*XHP50.2 (11000lm) 26650/ 26350 Flashlight Group Buy >>> 26800 bundle

Shared.

I just read Brazil news this morning. Hope you are fine.

Little late to the party but I’m also interested in the EA01S XHP

Also interested in the EA01S XHP

Remember to indicator where if you need original EA01S GB deal or new 26800 bundle option from now.

I am interested in the sst40 version with a 26800 battery. The question is where to get the 26650 tube for this version?

Good question, if you are getting 26800 version, you might have to stick to 26800 battery only (to be confirmed with my tube next week). Unfortunately, i don't think BG will be selling standard (26650/21700/18650) tube separately.

26800 tube group buy is for those who already bought EA and FT flashlights.

Well, to build a spacer to fit 26650’s in a 26800 light shouldn’t be so hard - all you need is something to isolate some metal that connects the battery-negative or -positive to the light. Something 3d printed with a 6mm (ca. 6% of the diameter of a hamburger for our U.S. friends) piece of round copper inside would be enough.

+1

My FT03 just shipped

Freeme-

Can you help ? I need a replacement glass lense for ea01s (sst40).

who may I contact? Or do you have a link for a replacement? Anything you could do to help would be great. Thank tou!

Interested in one EA01S SST40, thx.

Have you contacted BG? I can ask for you if you want.

Did a quick measurement, lens is 37.5mm x 1.9mm. The closest spec i could find is Kaidomain 38mm x 2mm.

http://kaidomain.com/Lens/S008197-38mm-D-x-2mm-T-Multi-Layer-AR-Coated-Lens-1-pc $$2.29

freeme, thank you for measuring it for me! I don't want to remove it from the gasket to measure it because it will break into two, so I estimated it with calipers.

inhavent reached out to Banggood, would you be able to do it for me? I only ask as they may respond quicker to you. I would defintely just buy the Kaidoman one, I wonder if 38mm will fit though? I have no experience with "material removal" on glass if I have to manipulate it to fit..

I would like to go the OEM glass route first, and if I don't have any luck I will go with kaidoman.

if Banggood is able to help out, I will buy a few. I could even add it onto another order. I could find something else to buy

You could order a UCL/p (plastic AR double coated, 97% transmittance) in 37.0 or 38.0 x 2.2 mm. The slight extra thickness should be ok if you have space with the bezel to still sit over the o-ring. Might not tighten completely tight, but good enough. I've done it with several lights.

im totally OK with that, the extra thickness, I have done it before too but eith centering ring setups. Thank you Tom! I will be ordering that in 37 mm I think. I finally realized I can put dc-fix on both sides that way I can remove it without it just crumbling apart or breaking worse. So I've done that. Going to rake measurements and order accordingly. Awesome! Thanks again!

Wouldn't tape do the same thing?

itnwould, defintely. But I have a couple extra sheets of dc-fix from our boy u/Boaz aaand, to be 100% honest, the beam is 100% more useful with the dc fix on it for me, and it is a flood jons and still throws about as far as my ec03 xhp50 (I was comparing them early this morning. I will probably order new glass just to have it, but I will probably keep the double dc-fix setup bc it's awesome, with this emitter, because it eliminates all the rings obviously and makes the "beam" flawless.

Just got my EA01S/SST40/5000k.
I love it !!! :heart_eyes:
So great that I didn’t have to deal with that POS Pitney Bowes. :rage:

Thanks Again Freeme !!!

Freeme, could you please ask Banggood to offer EA01S with SFT40? :)